Chapter 8.5: A battle like no other

Start from the beginning

Luckau: Where is the base?

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: Do you have a map, I will mark where is the main base.

Luckau: We have it, hold. *Giving the map*

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: I have marked on your maps if you can see him now so that we prepare our next battle strategy.

Luckau: Copy, we will the Commander and Kizmel quick.

Dark Lyusula Elf Sergeant: And be careful about the monsters, they are more dangerous than usual.

Luckau: Thanks for the infos. My friends, we go! *Leaving the site with his team*

Asuna: Well well well hopefully they knew us. Imagine if they didn't know that we are allied.

Koharu: But it's scripted, it's obligated that they know us.

Luckau: Well no, they could attack us by mistake. And Kirito, Chris, when you have done it on the beta, did you both get the Agate Key before, during, or after the battle?

Chris: Between

Kirito: After.

Luckau: Ok I think we have rushed by mistake the quest.

Kirito: I think so

Koharu: So again with going to the unknown?

Asuna: Unfortunately.

Chris: Sorry about that.

Kirito: At least we will possibly do something new since we enter into a new scenario.

Asuna: I wonder what will be our responsibilities during the battle.

Luckau: Normally you have the choice between the assault, the assist, and the tactical groups. But I will not tell more, maybe the Commander and Kizmel will make the formation different.

A few minutes later...

18h15 (6:15 p.m), Dark Elves Operation Base, Commander room:

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: Thank you for bringing us the Agate Key but next time please, try to tell us about the raid ^^.

Luckau: Yeah sorry but it was just by chance and coincidence if we were there, anyway what's the plan for tomorrow?

Dark Lyusula Elf Commander: Kizmel?

Kizmel: Yes, so my friends, *shows them the battle plan*  the situation has turned in our favour, as we attack we will be in the position of defence so I need you to choose where will be your formation.

Kirito: What will be our role?

Kizmel: You have the choice, on the back front with our trebuchets, or on the main front using our horses to attack quickly the attackers, or be in our tactical assault on sabotaging and assassinating the command chain.

Luckau: You know how to ride horses?

Kirito: A little bit, riding poney, it's the same as horses?

Luckau: Ouep just they are taller.

Asuna: Me? Yes.

Kirito: Well you should teach me then, I want to be in the main front.

Asuna: It's decided, me with Kirito on the main front with your riders.

Kizmel: Perfect, and you three?