Ch 3- The castle.~Year 1

Ch 3- The castle.
Akrasia- Lack of self control
*****************************
Rae's thoughts were submerged in thought of what house she was gonna get.

"-but imagine if they put me in Slytherin." Ron continued talking.

"That's the house vol- or you-know who- was in?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Ron said rather depressed.

"You know, I think the ends of Scabbers whickers are lighter." Harry tried changing the subject. Knowing that it made both twins' nervous. It was almost radiating off Rae though, "So, what do your eldest brothers do anyways? Now that there away." Harry wondered.

"Charlies in Romania studying dragons, and Bill's in Africa doing something for Gringotts." Spoke Rae.

"Have you heard about Gringotts? It's been all over the daily prophet, but I don't suppose you get that living with your aunt and uncle. Someone tried to rob a high security vault." Ron gossiped.

"Really, what happened to them?" Harry asked.

"Nothing, that's why it's such a big news. They haven't been caught. Our dad says it must have been a powerful dark wizard to get round Gringotts, but they don't think they took anything, that's what's odd. Course everyone gets scared when something like this happens in case you- know- who is behind it." Rae shifted in her seat, "What's your quidditch team?" Ron changed the subject again quite abruptly.

"Er- I don't know any." Harry confessed.

"Oh lord. Here we go." Rae brushed her hand across her face.

"Oh, you wait, it's the best game in the world-" And there he went off rambling about the sport he loved dearly. But then a few moments later of Ron's rambling the compartment door slid open. Rae groaned noticing the three boys. But this time she saw Leo in the corner with a tight face. Obviously not wanting to be there.

"Is it true? There saying all down the train that Harry potters in this compartment. So, it's you, is it?"

"Yes." Harry spoke coldly.

"Oh, this is Crabbe, and this is Goyle. And my name is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy."  Ron coughed that was clearly hiding a snicker. Rae sighed.

"How about you piss off Malfoy." Rae gestured towards Draco.

"Watch your mouth weasel! Heh, my father told me all about the Weasley's having red hair, freckles and more children than they could afford. Well, Weasel are you sure you aren't adopted? By the looks of it you look more related to a house elf." Crabbe and Goyle, his two bodyguards laughed along at his joke. Leo pulled at Draco's black robe.

"Come on Draco." Leo edged. Draco side eyed his brother sighing.

" You'll soon find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there." Draco spoke smugly as he held out his hand for Harry to take, who in fact did not take the blonde boy's hand.