Questions Answered

Start from the beginning

Will:*Sigh*Yeah,I Have Thought And I Have been Worried but I Know it's Her With Help From My Fellow Gods,Her Life Aura Is One That No one Can Replicate.

"To Viven,People Don't Have Epiphanies Without Reason,So What Happened To the Guy That You Cheated that led you to watch (Y/n)?"

Viven:Will,Can You...?

Will:Already Did It,Just Think it and they'll Hear It.

Viven:'I....I Saw (Y/n)'s Gift For Me And a Letter that Said "To My Beautiful DJ,As You Always Manage to play with the Remix Of Love On The Dj Set Of My heart" And Looking Back Seeing Pictures Of Us On My Phone,I Realized What i Did And Wanted To Apologize And Get Him Back but..........I Saw He Already Moved On From Me*Starts Crying*'

"To Class 1A And Akame Ga Kill.....

What Do You Think Will Happen to your Worlds In the Case Of Eri(Bailey) And Tatsumi/(T/n)?Will they be Gone From your World Of Will they be replaced By a New Version Implemented into your World?"

Izuku:Hmmm,Well,I Don't Know but I Do Know that Er-I Mean Bailey Will Become An Amazing Woman.

(Y/n) Gives Izuku A Smile As he Has A dark Aura Around him and Gives him a warning.

(Y/n):Whom You Will not touch Cause if You Do,I'll Murder You!

Izuku:*Gulp*

Bulat:No More Tatsu-i Mean (T/n)...?That Be......

Lubbock:Kinda Sad for him to go.

Mine:Eh Well,I Don't Care.

(T/n):I'm Literally Right Here!

Akame:Tatsumi,You'd Be Able to Come Back,Right?

Esdeath:Yes,It Wouldn't Be As Exciting Without You.

(T/n):I TOLD YOU,IT'S (T/N) AND NOT TATSUMI!

Leone:And We Don't Care.

(T/n):*Groans*

"To Echo,Will Said You Were Presumed Dead,Any Ideas On How Your Alive?"

Will:No,I Said She LITERALLY DIED in My Arms.

Echo:On How I'm Alive.....?Well,I Healed But Took Years Or More Accurately,Over A Million.

"(Y/n),Just A Random Question That Popped in My Head But What Would Happen if used the Animetrix to turn Into Any Character of the Opposite Gender?do you Panic?Do your Emotions Change?Is it Even Possible With It?"

(Y/n):Well,Probably Nothing And If You're Confused,Think Of it like this....I Turn Into Inuyasha And I'll Gain His Weakness From The Whole 'Sit,Boy' Thing.

Chaos_King_unicorn

Will:Chaos_King_unicorn Has A Question For Natsu And It Goes.....

"To Natsu,Will You Ever Fight (Y/n)?"

Natsu:What kind of Stupid Question Is That?Of Course,I'll Fight Him!

Inosuke:Not Before Me!

angry_lumine

Will:Angry_lumine Has A Question For Night Raid.......About Akame.......Oh Boy.

"To Night Raid Except Akame,How Much Meat Would She Eat if Given the Chance?"

(T/n):A LOT!And That's Saying Something Given My Brother Once Ate 4 Full Plates At Golden Corral Before!

Will:OH,I Love That Place!Whenever I gone there,I used to Combine Foods Like Mac And Cheese on the Pizza Or The Chocolate Fountain.

(Y/n):Wait.....they Had a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!?

Will:Yeah........?You didn't know?

(Y/n):NO!

will:That's Sad but I'm Gonna Show One more for right now,We'll Do The Rest Later.

kiryu119

Will:kiryu119 has A question For (Y/n) And It Reads......

"To (Y/n)

Since You Know About Re:Zero,I'm Sure You Know About Subaru's Life After He Got Into Isekai,Have You ever Thought About telling the Re:Zero Cast?And How Would They React Especially (M/n)/Future Ram?"

Subaru:'Does That Mean he Knows About It...?'

Rem:React?React To What?

Ram:I Don't know,Rem.....Future Me?

(M/n):I'm Just as Clueless here,What About Sis?

(A/n):I'm Afraid Don't Know,Sister.

(Y/n):A-A-actually I-I know What it Is......But it Ain't Pretty.

(Bf/n):Oh Boy.

(M/n):What is It?

(Y/n):It's Something Called.......Return by Death.