Taco Bell • 2

"We're here!" I hear Matt yell from the front. I slowly lift my head off of Chris' knee and stretch my arms out a little bit. I move the braid Chris did over my shoulder and my hair immediately giving up. 

"I feel like I haven't eaten in ages." Alahna complains, getting out of the car.

I quickly jump out before Chris and start stretching as Alahna starts taking photos of me, like she's a photographer, saying things like, "oh yes...perfect." Every now and then. I posed for some and started walking away with a small smile.

I get a notification and look at Alahna's story. I smile and run up to her, hugging her. I kiss her cheek and wrap my legs around her.

"I should've posted about those two instead of her and Chris." Nick said, also stretching. Chris laughs and walks into the Taco Bell holding the door open for everyone. I jump off of Alahna and walk in before Chris shuts the door.

"Are you all paying separately?" The guy at the counter asks. He starts staring at Alahna and I, but we were too oblivious to see. But, all the guys did.

"Yeah, except the blond, I'm paying for her." He winks at him and he nods, looking at Alahna.

"I'm paying for the other one." Myles says, behind Chris. The guy goes to the back and another guy comes back.

The guys were protective over Alahna and I. We never knew why, but they always stuck up for us, even when we were 8 years old. One time we all went to a popular lake when we were 11 and Alahna got her period for the first time in her new white bikini, and everyone there made fun of her, but the guys and I stook up for her, that's when everyone knew for sure I was a smart mouth.

"Macker, order what you want." I walk over, looking up at the menu and the guy in the back eyeballing me again.

"Could I get a chicken quesadilla with extra jalapeño sauce and a large Baja blast?" He nods, tapping the screen. I pull my mini wallet out of my back pocket to give cash to Chris.

"No, I said I was paying for you." He says, handing the guy his card and pushing my wallet away.

"Chris shut up, I'm paying you back!" I slap 10 dollars in his hand and he just holds my hand. "Chris you're being childish."

"You're the stubborn one!" He holds on, and I just stand there.

"I'm not taking my money."

"Fine, I guess we we will stay like this forever."

"Okay, could you two stubborn asses move then?" Matt says, stepping up with Alahna next to him. We stand there, looking at our phones.

"You two are ridiculous." Myles says, rolling his eyes. My hand starts to get sweaty, getting nervous for some reason, still feeling the guys eyes staring at me. I lean to Chris and glance over at him.

"He's still staring."

"Yeah, I know. Don't worry tho, as long as you and Alahna are with us, he won't get near us." I nod as I go away from his ear. Everyone finishes ordering and we all go to a booth. Me sitting in the middle of Chris and Alahna, then the other three on the other side of us.

"Ugh, I need to charge my phone, Kenna will you go with me to get my charger?"

"Sure! Chris let's go."

"I don't wanna get up."

"Then let go." He lets go after what felt like forever death glaring at each other. I scoot out of the booth, standing shoulder to arm with Alahna since she was a little bit taller than me. We walk out going to the van when it wouldn't open.