𝟎𝟗 || 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

Start from the beginning

You awkwardly nodded.

"You didn't let me finish talking to you and walked away. A bit harsh no?" He said playfully.

"Wonder why." Dawn muttered under his breath.

You, Kaeya and Zhongli all heard it. You then started laughing hysterically.

"Funny, huh." Kaeya said as he glared at the red head. He quickly regained his smirk. "I'm hurt, brother."

You choked. "Brother?!"

Dawn put his face in his hands and sighed loudly. "Yes. Y/N, let me introduce you to my brother."

You furrowed your eyebrows so hard it almost looked like you had a mono brow. "What?"

"What a small world we live in." Kaeya said as smirked.

"He's adopted." Dawn added, like he didn't want to associate with his brother.

"Don't say it like that brother. It almost sounds like you don't like me."

"That's because I don't." Dawn replied coldly.

"You-" Kaeya started as he smiled, the corner of his mouth twitching. His facade slightly slipping. He was interrupted by the other man he had come in with joining you all.

the ginger now had his arm lazily wrapped around his friend's shoulder. "Who's the pretty lady and who is she with?" He asked the other three men as he pointed over at you.

Your eyes widened at the casual flirting. What the hell is up with this friendgroup and why are they all so flirty? I get they're handsome but come on...

"Pretty lady has a name." You said.

"Really?"

"Yes. Really. I'm guessing a guy like you wouldn't care about it though." You added as you squinted your eyes sceptically at him. You could already tell he was popular with women.

"Trust me, there's nothing I'd like more than knowing your name right now pretty girl." He winked.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. You rested your face in your palms.

Kaeya looked at the ginger, who was clearly confused. His friend gave him a 'cut it out' disappointed look.

"So what?! It usually works..." he whispered to him. His friend rolled his eyes, and they argued.

Someone tapped on your hand. You opened your eyes to see Zhongli leaning in closer to you.

"Are you alright? If he's annoying you I can deal with him."

"Not without me." Dawn added. "Been waiting for a good excuse."

You chuckled at both of your friends. "It's alright."

You looked at Kaeya arguing with the his friend. Something about him was so familiar.

The dark skin, blue hair and the name. it's very familiar. wasn't he in the same high school as me? I swear I heard of him at least once.