𝟏𝟓 || 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

'should i call him?'

'what makes you think he'd even want to talk to you Y/N??'

you sighed as you contemplated his contact info saved on your phone, displayed on your screen.

'why did i overreact that bad?'

'no you know what, he deserved that. he was being so rude for no reason. so what if i called him an asshole? it's not that serious. i give him shelter and protection from his crazy fangirls and he yells for me to shut up?! why does a damn secretary even have fangirls in the first place?!'

'but still, i shouldn't have reacted that bad.'

you looked at your phone screen. you were looking at the call button under his contact name.

you clicked on it and put your phone to your ear, but quickly retreated it and hung up.

unfortunately for you, it seemed you had made a mistake and you had to pay for it. he called you back.

after a lot of hesitation, you picked up.

he didn't say a word, and you did the same.

"um... hey?" you practically whispered.

"uh... Y/N."

"..."

"..."

"was there something you needed from me?"

"no... not really."

"oh, i see."

"..."

'how the hell do i carry on with this conversation?!'

"listen Y/N, i-"

"before you say anything, i'd rather apologize to you in person. is there somewhere you think we could meet?" you asked.

"right now?"

"yes- i mean, no! i wouldn't want to disturb you. i know you're a very busy man and-"

"the park near your café."

"what?"

"don't be late. i'll give you 20 minutes." he hung up.

you quickly ran to the location he gave you.

'late at night like this, alone. does he not know the dangers a woman has to go through in these circumstances?!'