𝟑𝟎 || 𝐄𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝟏𝟎𝟏

Chapter 30 wooo

Thank you so much for 80k+ reads. You guys are unreal 😕😚

A/N: Also I imagine Neuvillette to be really rich. Like, 'my ancestors were nobles and aristocrats in the 1800s' rich. Old money, if you will. So I know that the image I put above seems exaggerated but it's all just fiction. Also, I'm just a random teen girl who's middle class. I don't know anything about etiquette and stuff that rich people do or whatever, so I apologize in advance.

"No

"No. No, no, no." The voice echoed through the grand and empty manor.

You took your hands out of the tall man's hands and rolled your eyes. "I'm doing the exact same thing as you."

"No you're not. You're stiff and you look like you're not enjoying yourself." Kaeya sighed.

"Well that's because I'm not. How can someone enjoy dancing with you?"

"Well if you can't even pretend to enjoy yourself I'm warning you, you should just quit now. Besides, I'm not exactly happy about dancing with you either sweet cake." He scoffed.

You heard one of the two other men laugh in the background. The black haired one. You shot him a glare, which only made him laugh more. Just friendly fire though. The two of you got along surprisingly well. Wriothesley was a really friendly and down to earth guy. Neuvillette was also really nice and polite. A good breath of fresh air from Kaeya and Childe.

"Don't call me that."

"How can I not? You're just a beautiful bucket of sunshine." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Alright this isn't going anywhere." Wriothesley said as he stepped closer to you two while fixing his tie. "You've only been dancing with him for the past hour and by the looks of it, none of you are fond of each other," he said as he looked at you and then back at Kaeya. Almost in sync, you both looked away. "Yeah. Thought so. How about this? I'll try with her, and then Neuvillette can try later. We'll take turns on her until she finds a dance partner she's happy with. Alright?"

"Be my guest." Kaeya said in his usual haughty and sassy tone before walking away.

Wriothesley chuckled and stepped in front of you where Kaeya once stood. "Okay. You'll have to give me a break here, I haven't danced in a while."

"Same goes for me. Except I haven't ever really danced."

"Okay well, here we go." He said waiting for Neuvillette to start the music again. Once he did, the black haired man started moving. Making sure he was slow and guiding you along the way. You paid close attention, trying your hardest not to embarrass yourself and trip like they do in movies. Thankfully, you didn't. "You're doing well keep it up."

"Okay I got it.." you said as you stay focused on your feet.

"Oh, side note," he said. He grabbed you by the face to raise your head up. "I don't think it'd be nice to your dance partner if you just stared at your feet the whole time." He said.