"Worth it." Jaehyun shrugs as he tries to kiss Taeyong again but is only met with a fist to the gut.

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't send you out there." Taeyong says and Jaehyun thinks for a second.

"Because I'm cute?" He says with a pout and pokes his cheek as Taeyong tries his best not to smile and rolls his eyes.

"Y'all got lucky this time, I brought my concealer." Seulgi says as she pulls it out of her bag.

"Hurry up and get ready Taeyong! Everyone is still waiting outside for you." Ten teases and Taeyong groans.

"How am I supposed to face everyone after what they just saw!" Taeyong cries.

"It'll be fine! Jaehyun! Out!" Ten says making the said male's eyes go wide.

"What?? Why??"

"Because we gotta get Taeyong ready and we can't have the love interst in here while we do it." Seulgi says like its the most obvious thing in the world.

I'm not going out there alone! They'll rip me to shreds!" Jaehyun shouts and everyone can't help but agree.

"Yuta go out with him." Ten orders and Yuta groans before dragging the male to the door.

"Guys please! They'll kill me!" Jaehyun pleads and they all roll their eyes.

"Fine! But you're going in the closet!" Jaehyun was about to protest but then shrugs.

"I was in there for 15 years, I can last a little longer." He says as he walks into the closet and shuts the door as everyone laughs and shakes their heads.

"Let's get you dolled up!" Seulgi says excitedly as she pulls out her bag.

"Damnnnnn okay sexy bitch." Yuta says as he looks Taeyong up and down.

He was wearing black jeans with a white button up shirt that had the top three buttons unbuttoned showing off his collar bones. And his face didn't have a lot of makeup, but just enough to make his already gorgeous features pop and his hair was parted down the middle and pushed to the sides instead of over his forehead like it usually is.

"What can I say? We're amazing." Seulgi says as her and Ten high five.

"And I covered up that hickey pretty well." Seulgi says as she hands Taeyong a mirror and he gasps at himself. He's never felt this, pretty before. It made him feel nice.

"Jaehyunnnn your man is ready." Ten says as he goes up to the door and gives it a knock. Jaehyun waisted no time in slamming the door open (almost hitting Ten in the process) and walking up to Taeyong.

"Wow... you look, gorgeous." Jaehyun says as he pushes Taeyong's bangs out of his face and places a hand on his waist making Taeyong blush softly as he looks down with a bright smile.

"You think so?" And instead of an answer Jaehyun places a long kiss on his lips making them smile.

"I swear to god sometimes y'all just forget that we're here." Seulgi gags making them laugh.

"That could be us, but you're playing." Yuta whispers into Doyoung's ear earning him a hard shove.

"You ready to face humiliation?" Taeyong asks and Jaehyun nods as he takes his hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Jaehyun sighs as Taeyong's friends walk out of the room with the two of them following after.

"Happy Birthday Taeyong!!" Johnny says as he tries his best not to laugh and wraps his arm around Taeyong's neck as everyone looks at them, still feeling awkward from what they had witnessed earlier.