"Dad I am just scared ...I don't what my baby to get hurt ....but I respect your decision." He whispered breaking the hug while an adorable pout settled his lips. I couldn't control myself from having tears at the corner of my eyes. What did I do to deserve this much love? I am truly grateful.

Oppa came to me and placed his big warm hands on my cheeks, cupping them, making me look up to him and a tear escaped my eyes. He smiled gently with a little moistness in his crescent eyes and wiped it with the pad of his thumb.

"Don't cry bub! Your tears are too precious to waste. The decision is completely yours. But I won't hesitate to kill anyone who dared to hurt you."

He said with a slight dark voice making me shudder at my place but I still chose to nod while he squished my both cheeks and then pinched them tightly making me whine. I thrashed in his hold as he kept tightening his hold while making werid faces to tease me. He smirked at me but to my luck, dad came and smacked Oppa at the back of his head and scolded him.

"YAH atleast treat your sister good here...God How can I give birth to these little monsters." Appa sighed and a scoff left from Oppa's mouth as he replied back mockingly saying," Ah old man! Didn't you studied biology?a/Actually no...even children knows that a woman gives birth not man....Tsk tsk tsk beauty Oops....old man without brains you are."

Oppa's reply had me choking on my laugh while Appa looked horrified as well as angry. He started his rap and suddenly a call interrupted our funny session amd we got to know that Mr Kim has been waiting for us...Haha so sad..we made him wait just for our drama.

We went back and the lady besides Mr. Kim... Perhaps the iceberg's (Taehyung) grandmother came to me and kissed my forehead.

"So honey...what did you decided? What do you think about marrying my grandson?"

I took a peek at Taehyung's direction only to recieve a stoic monotone expression in return which made me scoff in my mind. He indeed is an iceberg.
But I am sure that one day I will melt him with my cuteness*giggles*

"O-Okay I am ready to marry him....but can we talk privately before that?"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬!

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!!

❣︎𝐃𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❣︎

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐈𝐈 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝ಥ‿ಥ

And last but not the least..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MEOW - MEOW

I hope that he achieves more success and love as he deserves!

𝐒𝐨𝐨~~
𝕊𝕖𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣,
𝕋𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥!。◕‿◕。