B R O K E N

•ANNA 'S POV :

I walk away , from the house , from the street , from everything behind me

Was it real? What i just saw ? My first love , cheating on me , for real this time , it was not against his will , he really did it , and he kept going , despite that I'm standing in front of them , he kept thrusting into her as if i weren't there .

It was dark , the street was full of people, laughing , couples holding each other's hands , happy , i turn around , to take one last look at the house where i had the happiest days of my life

And that's it , that was the end of them , I'm never stepping to that house again, he broke me , he hurt me , he destroyed my life , the moment he stepped in .

I managed to catch a taxi and get to my aunt's house , i knocked on the door and she opened it , my eyes were all red , it was obvious that i was crying , my aunt just stood there , at first she was surprised, but soon it seemed like she realized what happened, she knew it was Damon's fault that i was crying , she just didn't know the cause nor the reason .

She pulls me into a big hug , i go cry over her shoulder again . " you were right , I shouldn't have trusted him " i said , sobbing .

-Shhh... it's over now . She said patting on my head .

          _________⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️__________

I take a refreshing shower , i open my closet but I didn't have mush clothes , most of them were at Damon's place , how I'm gonna get my things back , i don't want to talk to him , see him , or hear his name .

I put on whatever clothes i left in my closet and went downstairs, to where my aunt was sitting , in the kitchen , she has  already prepared a hot coffee , she's trying to make me feel better .

  - should i call Dona honey?

-No ... I don't feel like talking to anyone right now

-I understand... here's your coffee .

I take few sips from my coffee ,  I don't feel like doing anything, i lost all sense of life , i was devastated, i was broken , and damaged .

-Anastasia sweetie, not every relationship is perfect . My aunt said

-Auntie I really don't.... I said before she cuts me off

-let me finish first ..... she said holding my hand

-At first you think it's perfect , beautiful, and pure , but it's not always like that , things get messy , you screw up , but we learn from our mistakes , that's the value of all this .

-But .... I thought I finally found someone worth it , i thought i found someone who loved me , for being me .

-Sweetheart, we fall in love more than once , trust me  , and It'll be amazing and beautiful as mush as the first time , and maybe just as painful , but it will happen again until you find your closure .

-i don't Know about that .... I said , looking down and holding my tears .

-It's his loss , he's not worth it anymore, and if you feel like talking about it , I'm here . She said as i laid my head on her lap , she plays with my hair

-I know , thank you auntie, i love you .

-i love you too . She kissed my forehead .

-quick question.... How are you gonna get your clothes back from his mansion ? My aunt asked

-i don't Know, probably just gonna buy new ones . I said earning a laugh from her , i laugh with her , barely .

-no but seriously... when? She asked again .

-Maybe I'll send him a message , when i feel like i can . I replied

-okay that sounds good .

_______⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️_______

In the next morning, i was woken up by my aunt, all of a sudden . " Anna , honey ! There's someone for you at the door " she yelled through my bedroom's door .

I woke up and washed my face quickly, is it Damon ? even if he was I'm not gonna let him in , or even give him a chance to talk , how could he think that he could see me after last night .

I rush to the door and open it , it was Damon's private driver Tyler holding a big bag in his hand and bunch of few stuff on the ground , i was disappointed it wasn't Damon , is he really not making any effort ?

-Tyler ... what are you doing here ?

-Mr . Sorrentino told me to give you your things . He said as he puts everything at the doorstep .

-Oh.... I see , thanks .

-no problem miss Anna , have a good day

-You too .

I take my bag upstairs, i unpack it , everything back to normal, like it used to be , before he showed up in my life , before he ruined everything.

           ~~~~~~~~End of the chapter~~~~~~~~~