"Then what? Control? Money? Protection?" She asked as she planted her feet and put her hands on her hips in a power pose as she stared him down.
"More like freedom. Plus, I care about this city too much to let it out of my grasp and have someone else running the show," he smirked at the sight of his daughter.

"I liked the freedom of the power, but now I need your help, Poppy." He stated as he walked back towards his chair and sat down, pulling himself up to his desk.
She rolled her eyes, "you need my help? For what?" She crossed her arms as she awaited his answer, staring skeptically.

"My name is on a list, yours may be too. I need you to remove them for our safety, I have no idea what its for." He stated plainly but watched her face to gauge her reaction. She rolled her eyes and walked around to where he sat, motioning him to stand. He did quickly as she plopped into his comfortable leather throne.

"What organization and what kinda list?" She pondered as she opened his screens.
"Hydras partner Widow program. I'm pretty sure it's a target list." He nearly whispers causing her to snap her head around to look at him. "I've known you for less than two months and you already got me put on a hit list?" She chuckled and his face contorted to confusion.

He shook his head, "I'm actually not the only person in your life that's involved with Hydra." He spoke in a singsong voice that immediately infuriated her, "what in the fuck does that mean?"

He smirked as he watched her continue to type away on his computer screens. "I mean, you should ask Natasha her girlfriend Olive how their mission in Montreal was."
Her jaw dropped and she stopped typing, turning to look at him, he nodded with a sympathetic look etched in his face, "I'm sorry. But it is true. I can tell you that the company you work for is clean and I'm pulling my involvement for you and their safety and benefit. And don't worry, it wont hurt their business, I just let them out of their debt to me...for you."

After a few moment of shocked silent typing, she was deep within a core system she had no business being inside. Quickly finding what is labeled the Widow Wallowing list that Tony wanted her to remove them from.

As she does more intrusive research she finds it actually a list of 'wanted individuals for use and abilities', she promptly removed them and exited via safest retreat internally. Shutting off his computer and standing with a sadness etched in her pale face.

"Natasha has been watching me? Recruiting me? Its a recruitment list by the way. They want our abilities...whatever that fucking means." Her eyes squinted as she began to pace, her hand nervously twirling into her hair.

"You shouldn't curse so much," he spoke sternly and she scoffed. She glared at him, "and you shouldn't tell me what to fucking do."

Tony stepped infront of her pacing, "I'm sorry Poppy. I wish I could fix all the mistakes I've made but thank you for doing what you just did."
He looked at the floor and avoided her intense stare, she reminded him of her mother and it filled him with guilt. She smirked up at him for a moment and took in a deep breath.

"I forgive you," she tilted her head as she watched relief washing over him, she enjoyed the sight of such a powerful man worrying about her.

"I won't call you dad...but I forgive you, I don't know why...but I do. It may have something to do with the honesty." He stared at her jaw agape and shock in his pressed brow.

"Thank you Poppy, I needed that. Hey, I've been meaning to ask you," he started as she smiled at him and shook her head.

"Ian, your moms ex...did you?" He looked between her concerned emerald eyes as she bit her lip nervously.

"Yes, I stabbed him. My mother wasn't exactly the best at picking men. He deserved it," she gave him a knowing look before a chuckle fell from her lips.
"I'm sorry, I wish I could've-" she put a hand on his chest.
"You didn't know Tony, and I'm aware of who my mother was, how she was."
Tony never really knew the dark pieced of Anastasia, but he could see a deep pain in his daughter.