002. another beater

The next morning, Marlene and Juliette made up. The gang was at the great hall, eating their breakfast and preparing for their first class.

"I'm so glad you two finally makeup, my two best friends fighting is the worst thing ever," said Lily.

"Well, I can't lose her, she's my girl friend," said Juliette.

"That's so sweet." Marlene smiled. "Besides, our friendship is worth more than some stupid fight."

"Now, let's take a look at this new schedule," said James. "Today we have Potions with Slytherin-"

"Potions sucks." said Sirius. "Slytherins make it even worse."

"Excuse me, Just because you're suck at it doesn't mean Potions sucks." said Juliette.

Marlene and Lily looked at the two at that point, even Remus stopped reading the book in his hand and looked at them.

"Alright, kids. Let's don't do this." said James. "Let's move on to another subject, such as quidditch!"

"Right! The try-out is today!" said Marlene. "I'll be there for sure."

"Speaking of quidditch, they are looking for a new commentator, aren't they?" asked Remus.

"Yeah," answered Lily. "I think you should apply."

"You would make a great commentator, Rem." Juliette said.

"You think so?" Remus smiled.

"Of course!" the gang encouraged him.

***

After finishing classes, Marlene and Juliette went to the quidditch pitch for the tryout. But the boys weren't there yet. Juliette doubt that they were hanging out with Peter and doing 'marauders' things which are pranking people or scheming something.

And once again Juliette's hunch was true. The boys walked in with Peter behind them. James and Sirius had evil grins on their faces. And Remus looked somewhat proud of himself.

Remus and Peter later sat on the grandstand to watch the audition. James went to talk to the team captain, "Kiss arse." said Marlene as she walked to join him. So now there was only Juliette and Sirius standing together.

"My my! what are you doing here, Julia?" Sirius broke the silence.

"Auditioning, I suppose." answered Juliette.

"And what position do you have in your mind?" asked Sirius. "Guess it's not a beater."

"Why? What is wrong with being a beater?" asked Juliette.

"Well, to be honest. I don't really see a girl as a beater, you know? It's a strong and masculine position." said Sirius. "And judging from what I see, girls like you are not a beater quality."

"For your information, hope your tiny teeny brain won't blow off. Girls can be strong and masculine!" Juliette snapped. "And you are being sexist."

"sexy or sexist?" Sirius grinned.

"Ugh, you're disgusting! And you know what, at first I was thinking of a chaser. But now I changed my mind, I will try both chaser and beater." said Juliette.

"Let's see what you can do." Sirius said mockingly.

"Could beat your arse." said Juliette confidently.