"Then did i lie?" Won-su and San had a full on argument as they sat in front of each other, only for Jongho to break them apart.

"You guys c'mon. Stop radiating the 'sibling' vibe. Please" he pleaded and the other two sat in silence and ate.

~

After the lunch was over, San had insisted that he would walk with Wooyoung to the next class and then will go back. Day by day everyone did notice how the usual bad boy had changed in him. He was more of a lover boy now.

"San?"

The said name hummed in response. "I have a question I wanted to a-ask..." Wooyoung spoke, a little nervous.

"Yes go on" the elder now gave Wooyoung his whole attention. "Umm.... How do you think about skirt?" The younger asked, voice shaking. San raised his eyebrow. "A skirt? As in?" He questioned.

Wooyoung bit his bottom lip, why did he have to ask here? In a hallway filled with more than 50 students. "Like.... If i- I wore a skirt?" He asked and San stared at him before breaking into a fit of laughter, making the younger feel a little embarass.

"Why are you laughing?" The younger questioned. "Nothing just, I never thought about it. Do you like to wear one?" Wooyoung quickly shook his head, "i was just curious" he answered.

San got back to his normal state after a fit of laughter, "i don't mind if you do. It's not of my interest though, not my type basically" he shrugged and Wooyoung nodded before telling that they were already standing in front of his class. The elder bid him bye and walked to his faculty.

~

"I don't mind but it's not of my interest."

The words spinned around Wooyoung's head as he himself spinned around in front of his mirror, checking himself. A short black plaided skirt fell above his knees. He bit his lip, since the day he saw Hongjoong wearing one, he wanted to try for San and he did order this but only to know that San wasn't into this.

Wooyoung smiled, he really loved how he looked with these on. His thighs were on total display. His curvy ass sticking out making the skirt sway. It was a miss for San, he thought and so the idea that popped up in his mind made him grin as he expected the things to fall perfectly.

Wooyoung ❤️

I know it's not your type
But....

I know it's not your typeBut

I just wanted to try

Wooyoung sent the texts to San, not actually knowing what he was thinking or what he wanted from this but he knew he just wanted San to see this. He heard the little ding sound and quickly opened his chats.

San❤️
Send a pic of your face
with the whole thing

Wooyoung bit his lip but still smiled and posed for the camera to take a mirror selfie, bending a little right to show his excellenct curves. He hit the send button and the picture uploaded on their chat page.

Wooyoung ❤️
*Image*
Seen 2 minutes ago

Wooyoung watched his screen in confusion. San left him on read? What was he doing? What was he planning? He thought of many possible things for 5 minutes, until there was a knock on his door.

_________________________________

Quick update and then we know what's for next update 😚

Yes I'm into cross dressing lately, i always was but never got a chance to include but yes i did it now!!🤩

Hope you liked this chapter!

Stay safe and healthy and happy ❤️

I'm you, you're me, we're not apart!
-ZnbAfreen
(10/03/22)