~First time staying at your dorm~

Yay another drawing i did for my precious Qiqi who did not want to come home :>

~Back to the story~

"Ah! So it is really you guys! Seems like my eyesight never fails me!" Amber chuckled. Before any of the twins could reply her, Chongyun suddenly appeared behind them. "Took you guys long enough! Oh uh, who is this?""Oh uh this is my-" "You mean our" Aether corrected his sister

 "Yeah yeah, anyways she is our childhood friend" Lumine rolled her eyes continuing what she was saying.  Before the twins could introduce Chongyun to Amber, the bell for their classes had rang. "Well see you later!" They all waved their goodbyes. The girls that were surrounding the student councillors had also left as they had to return back to their classes.

Aether pov:

Time for class... Ugh. Wait what is my class now? I quickly checked my timetable that i had kept in my pocket as could not remember it. Well at least now it is English period and I am having it with Albedo so it can't be that bad. 

~After walking to his class~

"Ahhh i'm finally here..." I murmured under my breath. I went in and sat next to Albedo cause that is where i sit. "Good Morning students, today before class starts, I would like to introduce you our new classmate Aether. 

Please give us a quick introduction, Aether." Miss Jean said politely, while smiling at me. Seriously... this is a pain..."Hi uh I am Aether, your new classmate. I hope we can all be friends." I gave a fake smile as i was unwilling to do this because of my poor interacting skills. Anyways after my introduction, Miss Jean started her 1 hour and 30 minutes lesson. "Finally... class has finally end" I sighed in relieve. I was glad as i didn't turn out as bad as I expected it to be. Welp, only Math and History class left to go!

~Time skip after all classes~

(Third person's pov:)

Aether had just finished all his classes, and with Albedo, they walked to their dorm while talking about their day. When they reached their dorm, Aether went to make pancakes for their dinner, just then the door opened. "Wait- WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING OVER HERE?!" Xiao shouted at them. " My deepest apologies Aether, If you were wondering why Xiao had entered our dorm is because he wanted to switch out from Xingqiu and Chongyun, his past roommates, as they always acted very 'cringe' in front of him" 

Albedo gave a quick explanation while glaring at Xiao cause he had just been rude to his new friend. "Oh i see! If you don't mind Xiao, would you like some pancakes for dinner? Or perhaps have you finished dinner?" Aether smiled at him, giving him a warm welcome. "Tch fine." Xiao rolled his eyes and walked to an empty room that was not occupied. 

~ After Aether has finished cooking pancakes for dinner :-) ~

" Wow, I didn't know that your culinary skills are great Aether!" Albedo praised him while eating his pancakes happily. The trio were at the dining table eating the homemade pancakes that Aether had made. 

After finishing their dinner, they went to rest on the couch to watch television to cure the boredom except for Xiao, who was in his room doing his own things. "What movie don you wanna watch Albedo? " " I heard that there is a new trending movie that is quite interesting in my opinion. How about we watch that?" "Sure then!" Aether gave a warm smile again which made the other blonde's heart flutter. 

Albedo's pov:

"Ah...Who knew that he could be so cute..." I sighed under my breathe. Really. He is just PURE adorable which makes me feel like doing it with him ( Hehe maybe I should do smut for next chapter)

~After the movie~

"This movie was kinda boring for me- Can we switch?" Aether whined out loud hoping for me to agree with his opinion. "Well i would but it is already night time."I responded him. Aether suddenly shot up from his seat and sat next to me and whispered at my ear, "Don't forget that you have to company me to class tomorrow then~". 

Holy lord barbatos, please send me help right now cause i think that I am blushing so hard that my face is as red as a TOMATO. Well thankfully, Aether left for his room and I am in living room couch, blushing madly because of what Aether had said. 

Well, the most weirdest thing happened after. Xiao came out of his room to go buy some almond tofu and saw me blushing real mad and of course we were both silent. You know why? It is because he thought that I was already in my room and he was holding a small pillow keychain with a printed picture of Aether. 

"Pretend that you saw nothing and I will get you one of these cause I know you like him." Xiao said it like he was not even afraid of me if I tell Aether but of course, he was really embarrassed. I kindly accepted his offer and pretended that noting had just happened and then he left to buy his favorite almond tofu. After processing what just happened, I went to my room and quickly prepared for bed. I hope that what Aether said was really true.

Quick note! 

Those horny people out there, smut will be coming out after there is a bit of Xiaother -Xiao x Aether- going on which basically means that is going to be around the middle of the story. Also I will try to write about the other characters more in the future chapters

I hope you enjoy this chapter :>