Chapter 1

"Mother!! Can i go to the forest again today?" Asked Izuku to his mother.Inko sighed and said "again huh??...I'm sure you go into the forest like everyday...and you said 'again'??" . "Hehe~ Sorry...But can i still go?" Izuku giggles and asked his mother again."Sure...why not?beside, You're already 18 years old and i don't need to watch over you everyday right? Haha!" Inko said while laughing a little to his son.

"Hahaha! Mother...But i still have to take care of you~ because you is the person I love the most!!" Said Izuku while hugging his lovely mother."come home before sunset okay??" Said inko as her son is packing some his basic needs."Then...i'm going now!Byee take care mother!" Said Izuku waving to his mother."okay.." Inko waved back and watch his son walk away untill there is no sign of him anymore.

*sigh*  "Why did i have a bad feeling about this??...Nah...maybe cause i didn't eat my breakfast yet MUAHAHHAHA" Izuku thought. *Growl* "?!" *gasp* "WHO'S THERE?" Izuku shout. *thud* A big wolf infront of Izuku.There was a corpse of a deer infront of the wolf too. "W- what....Oh hey Wolfy" Izuku greet the wolf.

in fact, the wolf was Izuku's pet. The wolf would sometimes go out of the forest when he smelled Izuku. Izuku really loved the wolf.Everyday, he would go to the forest just to see the wolf and do some research.Because Izuku likes to do research about animals and plants.

"Wolfy!!Jump!" Said Izuku. *Jumps* "Woof!" The wolf obey Izuku's order and jumped."Good boy..." word that came out of Izuku's mouth *smile*.
"Here...Eat up boii :))" Izuku gave his pet wolf a meat.The wolf eat amd Izuku left saying "see you later wolfy!" "Woof woof!!" Wolfy reply to Izuku.

*Rustle* "huh...A human footstep?...Looks like someone's here..."
"Woof!!" "AAAH!!" Izuku scream seeing his wolf was already beside him."OH MY GOD-  wolfy?! You scared me!!" "Woof!"."ugh...nevermind...Guess i have to go with huh?haha!" Izuku walk inside the forest with Wolfy. After an hour walking around the forest and do some research Izuku continue walking with wolf."Woof!!" Wolfy barked at Izuku."Oh..no it's okay, i'm okay...I'm not exhaust..." Izuku smile at his wolf.

Suddenly

"PIIII-" a loud screeching bird came."huh?" *plop* "ACK-" Izuku was shocked to see a little bird.It bumped right on Izuku's face."Ugh...what in the- huh?...A...Pink bird?" Izuku hold the bird looking at the little bird's body.pink bird.He never see such a pretty bird before."I wonder where it came from.." *rustle* *Wolfy growl* "!!...Wolfy?!What's wrong?" *gasp* A tall young man walk in while panicking."HOLY SHIT!! just where did she go??!PINO-"

Both Izuku and the boy locked eyes on eachother.Silent.Wondering how did it ended up like that.

Stay tune for chapter 2...Don't worry!! I promise i'll try to update everyday :))