Shuang Yu scooped up a spoonful of water and washed the foam off her head, "How was that lady saved? You didn't encounter any danger, did you? "

Xie Lisa said that she didn't, but after thinking about it, she still didn't say it, "I walked for a while, found a house and stayed there for the night."

Only then did the two of them let go of the big rock in their hearts and seriously bathed Xie Lisa. After washing up, they would help her wipe off the water stains on her body and put on the blouse made of leno s and embroidered shoes.

When Xie Lisa walked out of the screen, Jeon Jungkook was sitting on the Eight Immortals chair in the hall and explaining things to the steward Zhao. He tilted his head and saw that she had come out, and hurriedly sent the steward over to her.

*

As Xie Lisa sat in front of the copper mirror, for some reason, she suddenly thought of the booklet Madam Dara had shown her.

When Madam Dara gave her the book, she didn't know what was inside at all. When she flipped it open, she was immediately shocked by the painting on it ... She only skimmed through a few pages, then hid the book under the clothes closet and never opened it again.

But the images were etched deeply into her mind.

There were all kinds of postures ... She even doubted how it was done!

When she raised her head, she saw Jeon Jungkook in the mirror. She suddenly turned her head and saw he was standing behind her. He looked at her: "What are you thinking about? You blushed."

Xie Lisa shook her head like a rattle drum, trying to cover it up, "I didn't think of anything!"

Unfortunately, the credibility of her words was not very high, so Jeon Jungkook looked away gave a low laugh.

He had really changed a lot this year ... She always felt like he was more like a mature man now? In front of him, Xie Lisa was like a angry little girl.

Oh, and a spoiled little girl.

Sensing her nervousness, he took a towel from a nearby wooden rack and stood behind her. "Why isn't your hair drying?"

As he progressed, she relaxed.

Xie Lisa turned around and looked at him, then quickly said with looked away, "I'm waiting for big brother Xiao Jungkook to help me wipe my hair." she bit her lip, feeling a bit shy.

Jeon Jungkook gathered her hair into his palms, and used towel s to slowly suck in the water. Looking at her pink face in the mirror, he could not help but lower his head and bite her left ear. "Why did you let me wipe your hair when you didn't let me bathe you just now?"

You actually still hold a grudge, you stingy bastard.

Xie Lisa puffed her cheeks and scolded him in the mirror, "Then don't wipe it."

He pretended not to hear her and whispered in her ear, "Little bastard." His hands were strong, and in a few moments he had half dried her hair. He picked up the ivory comb from the dowry and slowly smoothed out her three thousand strands. Xie Lisa was very comfortable with him, but very quickly her entire body relaxed. She sat on top of the embroidered pier and leaned in front of him, and asked curiously: "Big Brother Xiao Jungkook?"

Jeon Jungkook asked: "What?"

She muttered to herself, but she could not help it. "You are at the border ... Did something happen? "

He did not understand. He had encountered many things at the border, so he did not know which one she was referring to.

Xie Lisa stammered for a long time, his black, big eyes turned into slits as he said, "You weren't like this in the past ... ... You seem to have changed. "