Gao Taehyung rode far away and suddenly laughed out loud. His laughter transmitted into the valley and startled the birds on the tree that were resting.

He stopped only when he could no longer see the farmhouse. He lowered his head for a long time, but did not know what he was doing. In the end, he raised the horsewhip and slowly rode towards the capital.

Jeon Jungkook thanked the hunters and gave them some silver before bringing Xie Lisa back to capital.

Jeon Jungkook had just returned from Wu Jiang today, and before he had even taken off his armor when he returned to the sixth prince Palace, he heard from the steward that Xie Lisa had disappeared. He interrogated them carefully about what had happened and called over a hundred and eighty soldiers to search the forest. These people had just returned from the border pass with him. They hadn't even sat down to warm up before they were called back.

Right now, they were following behind Jeon Jungkook, heading back to capital together.

Xie Lisa and Jeon Jungkook were riding together, surrounded by expressionless army officers.

Jeon Jungkook brought her along a small road in the countryside before when he suddenly lowered his head and whispered into her ear, "Why are you so stiff? "Aren't you happy to see me?"

Xie Lisa shook his head and whispered, "No."

She was embarrassed, in front of so many people, did she have to be intimate with Jeon Jungkook? She wasn't that thick-skinned and didn't want to be seen as a joke.

Hence, when she left the Hunter's house, she sat straight up, her back maintaining a certain distance from Jeon Jungkook's chest.

Jeon Jungkook embraced her waist, and let her lean into his embrace. He placed his hand on her forehead and touched it, then whispered to her, "It's gone, do you feel uncomfortable anywhere else? Do you want me to walk a little slower? "

Xie Lisa still shook his head, his small head still shaking in front of his chest, causing him to feel extremely itchy.

Jeon Jungkook thought for a bit, and couldn't help but ask: "Was it Gao Taehyung who found you last night? He sent you to a hunter's house. Where do you live? "

Xie Lisa said, "Aunt Xu, clean up an empty room. I will sleep with Aunt Xu tonight, and Big Brother Gao Taehyung and Auntie Xu's husband will sleep together."

Jeon Jungkook was relieved.

The two of them continued on their journey. Ancient trees covered the sky and blotted out the sun. The dense leaves on the trees blocked the sun above. The forest was cool and quiet, only the sound of the horses' hooves crunching on the leaves could be heard. Jeon Jungkook and Xie Lisa were at the front, flanked by his capable subordinates, one of them Zhou Huaizhi.

Zhou Huaizhi could not help but look at Xie Lisa few more times since he had never seen him before.

But right at this time, Jeon Jungkook lowered his head and asked: "Why aren't you talking to me? Do you not miss me? "

As Xie Lisa stared at Zhou Huaizhi's eyes and wanted to hear what he had to say, she felt awkward and answered vaguely.

Jeon Jungkook was not satisfied and insisted on asking: "Did you miss me?"

Xie Lisa's face turned slightly red, her almond eyes were moist enough to drip water, "Don't ask this for now."

Why did he have to ask in front of so many people? Can't I go back and say something?

Jeon Jungkook lowered his head to look at her rosy face, and glared at Zhou Xuan with his eyes. Zhou Zheng immediately coughed once and looked forward with his well-behaved. He was not going to act rashly.