The winter silently passed, and Xie Lisa once again returned to his lively and energetic state. The Madam Dara said that he would take her and Xie Yeri to the Lingyin Temple to burn some incense and cure the illness and disaster. Since she had nothing to do at home, she agreed and set a time to go with her.

It was a day when the snow melted and the sun rose.

The mother and daughter duo sat on the same carriage. Xie Lisa was in a good mood all the way as he leaned his head against the carriage wall and hummed a melody he heard from an unknown place.

Her voice was so delicate that no matter what song was sung from her mouth, it would always turn into a melodious melody.

Along the way, they followed the song and arrived at Lingyin Temple, there were many people in the temple. It was probably because of the new spring. Halfway up the mountain, there was a forest of peach blossoms, and in the spring it would open up to the entire mountain. It was extremely beautiful, and many people from capital came to visit. The carriage stopped at the foot of the mountain and they had to hike up.

They did not even move normally, much less climb such long stairs. When they reached the top of the mountain, Xie Lisa's and Xie Yeri's legs were sore, and they had to be supported by the servant maids to barely be able to climb up. Xie Lisa wiped the sweat off his forehead and could not help but complain: "Why do temples always like to be built on mountains? If you don't have the stamina, how come you can't get up there? "

This caused Madam Dara and the wet nurse to laugh.

She was very active when she went to Puning Temple when she was young. She never yelled that she was tired, but when she grew up, she became more and more lazy.

The group of people were led to the Great Hall of Treasures by the young monk and each knelt on a prayer mat for three incense sticks to burn. Xie Lisa closed his eyes and made a wish, before inserting the incense into the cauldron.

She didn't have any big hopes, she only wished to see her family reunited and that her Big Brother Ah Shan and Jeon Jungkook  would return from the border trial earlier.

After bowing to the Bodhisattva, they went to the guest room at the back to rest.

After hearing that the Lingyin Temple's fast food was delicious, the Madam Dara asked someone to greet the temple's host before she came and specially prepared their meals for lunch. Although they were all vegetable dishes, the fast food was very exquisite. A plate of Eight Treasures Tofu was tender and fragrant, melting immediately upon entering his mouth. The other dishes also gave people an endless aftertaste.

After they finished their fast food, Madam Dara and Xie Yeri stayed in their room to rest.

Xie Lisa sat for a while. He felt that it was boring, so he walked around in the courtyard. There was a hundred-year-old elm tree in the yard. It was covered with elm money, and it fell down with the wind. The fragrance assailed his nostrils. On a whim, she asked Shuang Yu to tell the host if he could bring a bag of elm money back. At night, they could make elm money egg pancakes and elm money rice.

The host very generously agreed.

Xie Lisa sat at the in the porch and watched Shuang Yu and Mammy Wang knocking on the trees for money. The green and yellow money was scattered all over the ground and there were still many that landed at Xie Lisa's feet, quickly knocking on half of the bags. There was also a large elm tree in Qing Zhou's house. When she was young, she and Xie Yeri liked to eat scrambled eggs with the elm, so Madam Dara made the kitchen cook this everyday. There were no elm trees in Duke Dingguo's Mansion, they had not eaten one for a year.