As he spoke, he was about to pull it out and take a look.

Xie Yeri immediately shook her head, "Not yet, Sis Zhong, be careful of scalding!"

Zhong Rou had followed General Zhong on the battlefield, and had never seen danger before. She took it out and pinched it, seeing that it was not familiar, she put it back, telling Xie Yeri to be careful.

Jeon Yao'an watched by the side and suddenly asked Xie Lisa, "Did Sixth Brother say when he would be back?"

Xie Lisa shook his head, at a loss, "He didn't. Do you know?"

"I heard Dad said that the city wall over there is almost completed. The rest are all the houses and streets construction in the city. There's not much of a problem, so he should be back soon." Jeon Yao'an said casually.

Xie Lisa was happy at first, but soon raised his cheeks in anger, "He never told me!"

Jeon Jennie chuckled, to smooth things over. "Sixth brother should want to give you a pleasant surprise."

However, Xie Lisa was still not happy. In this past year, Jeon Jungkook had almost never told her about the circumstances of the border trials, and did not even tell her anything that he had done. She had heard it from someone else when she was almost back!

In the remaining time, Xie Lisa clearly spoke very little. Seeing that she was in a bad mood, Jeon Yao'an took the initiative to not provoke her and turned his head to talk to Gu Mina.

Gu Mina smiled gently as she listened to her talk while brewing the tea.

In the end, Xie Yeri finished roasting the sweet potato. Xie Lisa wasn't in the mood to eat it, she merely ate a little with Zhong Rou eating most of it.

After they left, Gao Taehyung came over in the evening.

Gao Taehyung was almost her informant.

He said, "I heard that last month, the Western Yi generals reorganized their troops and attacked the Wu Jiang once more. However, there were only ten thousand people. Before they could even enter the city gates, they were captured by the sixth prince. The sixth prince had said that if they wanted to release him, the Western Yi's Emperor would have to surrender to him, otherwise, he would have to cut off the head of the Western Yi Great General and hang it on the city wall. " After all, killing the enemies to serve the nation is the long-cherished wish of every hot-blooded man, "Before long, Western Yi will submit to the Da Jing, and the days at the border will also be peaceful."

Xie Lisa asked him: "Then, do you know when he and my father brother will return?"

Gao Taehyung was unsure now, and honestly shook his head.

She said with disappointment, "I don't know either."

Gao Taehyung couldn't help but want to console her, but the moment the words were about to reach his mouth, he didn't know what to say. In the end, he could not help but stroke her head and comfort her, "He should be back very soon."

She was in a low mood and did not notice that his gesture was somewhat inappropriate.

Gao Taehyung did not stay for long, he got up and returned to the army camp.

He had come out rather frequently recently, and even Zhong Haruto's gaze towards him was a little off. Today, she purposely spoke to him with a serious tone, "Don't forget your identity."

He smiled bitterly.

He hadn't forgotten a single moment. It was precisely because he remembered them so clearly that he felt pain.