"Thank you, y/n. You quite beautiful," Maleficent said. "Y/n, there is something I want to give you," My father pulled out my crown and handed it to me. 

I placed the tiara on my head

I placed the tiara on my head. "Thank you, father," I hugged father. "Your welcome, Snowflake. I want you to look your best today," Father said, brushing some hair behind my ear. The captain approached us, bowing before speaking. "King Gale, we have arrived in Ulstead," I turned and saw Ulstead. Maleficent sighed before smirking. "It's good to be back," She admired Ulstead. "I can't wait to see Aurora again," I said as we arrived at the docks. The citizens of Ulstead cheered at our arrival. A man walked onto the ship to greet us. 'Percival, I believe his name was.' "Good morning, King Gale, Princess Y/n, Maleficent, and Udo. I am Percival, and I shall be escorting you towards the castle," Percival bowed to us. He then stepped aside, revealing horses for us to ride on. I walked up to a white horse with black spots on its flank. "You're beautiful," I said, petting the side of the horse's head. Percival came up to me. "Princess Y/n, do you need assistance?" Percival asked. "No, thank you," I then jumped on the horse. 

Once everyone was on their horse, we rode toward the castle. As we rode through Ulstead, I could hear the citizens whisper with one another. 'Princess Y/n has wings? She looks so much different in person. Is she the same Princess from 2 months?' I giggled to myself, grabbing the attention of Maleficent. "What so funny, Y/n?" Maleficent asked, trotting next to me. "It seems nobody remembers me from the war," I giggled. However, I stopped once I heard Udo's name. 'The fey with them is very handsome. I wonder if he is with anyone. I bet he'd make a good lover.' My eye twitched as I heard the women watching us speak of Udo in such away. "I'm sure you heard that," Maleficent looked at me from the corner of her eye. "I sure did," I said through gritted teeth. Maleficent smirked at me. "Someone is jealous," Maleficent giggled. "I sure the hell am," I looked forward, keeping my composure. The castle soon came into view, fully rebuilt. 

Once we were inside the castle gates, we dismounted the horses. Standing outside the castle doors, Aurora smiled cheekily at us. Even though it was the afternoon, she was in her nightgown. Her golden hair was unkept. "Y/N!" Aurora screamed, running towards me. When she was close enough, she hugged me. "It's so wonderful to see you again. You look so much different from last time. I love your dress. I've missed you so much," Aurora giggled. I hugged her back. "I've missed you too, Aurora," I gently pulled away from Aurora. Once she greeted everyone, we made our way into the castle. 

Later that Day

I was walking through the greenhouse, examining the flowers. I then sat on a stone bench, watching the sunset. Aurora skipped into the greenhouse before sitting next to me. "Hello, y/n. Are you ready to finally unite our kingdoms?" Aurora playfully kicked her feet up. "Yes, it's about time the war ended," I sighed happily. "Philip and I are very excited," Aurora giggled. "Yea, I'm sorry we missed your wedding. I was looking forward to attending," I pouted. "Oh, there is no need to apologize. Anyway, maybe, you'll invite us to your wedding," Aurora laughed as I looked at her, shocked. "But I-," Aurora waved her hand, dismissing my stutter. "I already know about you and Udo. Maleficent told me a few months ago," Aurora smiled at me. "Well, when that day comes, I'll be sure to invite you and Philip," I giggled. Aurora squealed, wrapping me in a hug. 

Aurora let go of me. "Would you like to see the moors?" Aurora questioned. "I would love to. However, what about the union?" I cocked my head to the side. "We'll go early in the morning and return when the time comes. The moor folk have been dying to meet you," Aurora smirked at me. "Alright, but let's get some tea now," I giggled. Aurora and I linked our arms and went to get tea. 

Night Time

I sat on my bed, brushing my hair. Feuer was fast asleep on the wooden floor. I stopped brushing when someone knocked on my door. "Snowflake? Can I speak with you?" Father asked. Putting down my brush, I answered. "Yes, come in," I said. Father entered my room and hesitantly sat next to me. He was no longer wearing his crown and was in something more comfortable. "Is something wrong?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. "N-no, not really. It depends on how you feel about it," Father rubbed the back of his neck. "Feel about what, father? Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked. Father sighed before speaking. "Yes," He took my hand into his hand before continuing. "Your mother and I have been talking. We think that you're ready to become Queen of Senara," 

My heart skipped a beat. 'Queen?! Father and mother want me to become the Queen of Senara?!' "W-what?" I stuttered. "We think that you are ready to rule Senara. Your training has been going well. Also, your powers are under control. You've shown great leadership skills for the past few months," Father turned to me, awaiting a response. "I-i, thank you, father. I would love to rule Senara. However, are you and mother sure that I'm ready?" I asked. Father chuckled, brushing some of my hair behind my ear. "We are. We've been very sure for a long time," Father smiled at me. I wrapped my arms around my father, repeatedly thanking him. 

"There is one more thing I wish to talk to you about," Father said, shifting in his seat. I let go of my father, waiting for him to continue. "Your mother and I have been thinking," Father paused. I could practically hear his heart beating. "Thinking about what?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.....

"How do you feel about being an older sister?"