ᔕI᙭TY-TᗯO | 62

Start from the beginning

"Mariah was a good woman just lost...."

"Mariah was a lying whore. I understand that you loved her or something, shit I did too, and she burned me too many times to count. The stupid thing is I will always love her. You don't need to tell me that you're sorry for killing her. You were mad she wouldn't leave...."

"She was selling both of us out. The whole purpose of me sleeping with Mariah was to get information on the Köhler....

"NIGGIA, YOU ARE A KÖHLER! WHAT THE FUCK!? The same fucking blood that runs through your vein runs through our Father's. Except that and stop being a fucking pussy! All that shit you did could have been different if you had been a man. All you had to do was come to your fucking parents and talk. You can make up all the excuses you want, but it's your fault that your Father is in there on his death bed. It's your fucking fault that my aunts are in an early grave! It's your fucking fault that Emmanuel has the leverage he has over us now!" Elijah yelled, standing up to Chance.

"And I'm not saying any of it's not. I'm telling you, Elijah, that your wife was talking to Emmanuel, telling him shit that I didn't know about. She played dumb, and I was the dummy telling shit to her I had no business. I was so caught up on her not revealing who I was. I never thought what she was doing when I wasn't around."

"Still, the only thing you could think about was your selfishness. I know because I used to be the same way. Chance, I'm not fucking mad at you. My brother, and some of the others maybe, but you were played just like the rest of us. Just know Brianna is mine...."

"I never wanted to take your daughter. I always knew she belonged to me. I told Riah that it was going to catch up with her one day. Shit, I told her to get rid of her." Chance said as Elijah stood there staring at the man.

"Yeah, well, she's here now and isn't going anywhere... What about you, our wife and child? And what lies did she tell you about me?"

"I will find a way to get my son, as for his mother. I could careless... don't ask."

"I wasn't. My other question if you would please."

"Before Riah and I started sleeping together, she used to show up with bruises telling me that you were beating her." Chance said, making Eli turn to him quickly with his eyebrow arched.

"I was beating her. Shit, I should have fucking been! That bitch was fucking crazy. If I were fucking beating Mariah trust me, you would know."

"Crazy you are right about. She always talked about how I never want to look at her while we had sex but was the reason Brianna was created in the first place...."

"Yeah, I know that trick. That's how she trapped me. Let's not talk about my dead wife. I have other things to do besides speaking ill of the dead. Although I want to go dig the bitch up and burn the body... Want to smoke?" Elijah said as Chance stared for a moment and slowly took the blunt. At least one of them was warming up to him.

"Hold up. I know you never smoked with me before. So, if you start seeing shit, it's not my fault." He said as Chance glared that blunt, then Elijah.

"Shit, you could have told me that before I hit the shit!" Chance yelled as Elijah laughed.