Pre- Game

I was awoke with a bucket of water being dumped on me luckily it wasn't cold. I say straight up and Charlie and Russ were over me "ITS GAME DAY WE GONNA WIN THIS!" Charlie did a little dance "ok let's go do this where's my cowboy!" I said noticing Dwayne wasn't sitting beside me and my hat was on the beside table "Locker room" I nodded and ran to the locker room across the studio. "HEY" Dwayne picked me up and pecked my lips "hey cowboy" he smiled as we pulled on our jerseys "morning practice then a game im so excited!" Connie jumped "calm down babe" Guy laughed resting a hand on her shoulder "let's do this!" Charlie says leading us to the ice where coach was standing with Jan. "Let's get to scrimmaging Dwayne Hailey russ Julie Connie Fulton team A. the rest of you team b". Coach watched as we all played scrimmage until the iceland team arrived. When they got here we lined up in the middle for the national anthem. Once that was over we met at the benches so coach could give his speech "Dean don't get kicked yet, Dwayne pass the puck, Goldberg save those pucks! Hailey steal as many as you can!" I nod "Alrigjr Usa on three one. Two. three" "USA" we all chanted and the starters were ready when banks walked into the locker room "coach I woke up and the pain was gone!" His wrist was better! "Adam we already have a full roster" we all look to Russ I mean he's the new guy when Charlie stops him "he can have my spot" and with that Adam was in the game and we were ready to win!