Wheres coach Bombay

After our shut down last night we had a game against Germany early in the morning. I got up woke Dwayne up and he got dressed and went back across the hall to her ready. If we win this game we're going to the finals against Iceland. So I pulled my hair into a braid and pulled on my blue sports bra and grabbed my goodluck charm my mom gave me. "We've got this" I said as Connie Julie and I made our way to the rink and locker room. We got there and everyone was all excited, Bombay wasn't in there we assumed he was on the ice ready to do some more bossing and yelling. We pulled on our skates and went to the bench. No coach? "Where's Bombay?" I asked Charlie and we all started whispering questioning it when Tibbles yelled at us "we're gonna do great right team!" We all shrugged "where's Gordon" "you tell us" Luis scoffed then the ref skated over "USA without a coach behind bench you forfeit" we all frowned "you can't do that!" Adam fought ref shrugged "we have a coach!" Charlie skated away and started talking to ms McKay through the glass. "WHAT ARE YA WAITING FOR THE ICE TO FREEZE" ms mckay jumped up on the glass "LETS PLAY" she said and came around into the box "thank you charlie" I got to start this game and took my spot as left side. "Alright we got this" the face off went good we won. We were doing really well to. We had already scored 3 goals within the first two minutes. I got the puck and raced down the ice shooting to the goal making our fourth goal. I was starting to get tired but I kept going. A German player checked me down and I got up tiredly and got the puck passing to guy who shot and missed "CHANGE IT UP" ms McKay yells and we all skate to the bench trading off I slug some water "thank you" I pant she laughs "it was all charlie" Charlie smiles at me and I nod then throughout the whole stadium a duck call was heard and I knew exactly who it was.