Round up

"Ok so I'm proud of you team your starting to look like hockey players" Dean and Fulton smile at each other. "Saw that" coach points to them and they laugh. "Anyways rancher Dwayne" coach says Dwayne jumps "yes sir!" He says nervously Bombay smirks "round me up some stray cattle there" he hands Dwayne the rope Dwayne smiled brightly making me smile "myyy pleasure!" He stands up and we all skate away from him. I duck under his rope as he swings at me guy getting caught instead "sorry Guy" I laugh as he goes to the bench "Come on Hailey" Dwayne chases me "hes targeting me" I frown as I skate passed Connie "skate faster" Someone shouts I attempt to but then a too speedy Luis comes crashing into me and I fall he and I both get caught. "DAMNIT MENDOZA" I whine as I skate to the bench "sorry Hailey" he laughs I watch as Dwayne looks like he's having the time of his life roping people. Finally it's down to Dean and Adam. "COME ON COWBOY" I shout and he ropes towards Dean Dean ducks and checks Adam into the rope winning the game. "Is that cheating?" I asked coach "no there's no rules in this" I smirk Dwayne skates over and grabs my water bottle spraying some in his mouth "that's mine" I say a little quietly "thank ya" he winks at me and goes over as whispers something to coach. Coach nods and his face lights up and he comes back over to me "do you know how to square dance!" He says excited "a little why?" He skates backwards "do you know this dance" he starts doing one of the simpler square dances I learned at age 6 "yes why?" His smile goes even bigger if that's possible "we're teaching it to the team!" He skates over to the speakers and presses play and cuddles with the switches until music fills the rink. He kept smiling and laughing as we taught the team a square dance he looked like he had the time of his life. At one point he even grabbed my hand he dropped it almost immediately and blushed so I chuckled "don't hide it you do it to me too" his eyes went wide for a second before he spoke "Heyyy that's my thing" I shrug and skate over to Julie who's talking to Ken as the leave the ice.