3rd person POV:

"What?" George asked in disbelief. 

"Yea we'll kill you before you even get out." Dream laughs and Sapnap does too.

"Karl is this true?" George asked. "Um look George we made a deal that if they could take you blood every week then they wouldn't kill you on the spot." Karl explained.

"Whats so important about my blood?" George asks Dream and Sapnap who were now staring at George with hungry eyes.

"It's so sweet and it's really good plus I bet you have a lot of it to share with us." Sapnap smirks and then winks. "Can't you find more people that have the same blood?" George asks, tears threatening to fall down his red cheeks.

"We can but we haven't and everytime we bring someone here their blood is always bitter or their blood is just disgusting and full of viruses." Dream explains, rolling his eyes.

"Well I must have a virus because I've been living on the streets!" George screamed in hope that they'd let him go. "Actully we ran test and you had no viruses what so ever." Sapnap smiled.

"Well I have a job to do in the village and that's to make people happy." George said. "Well actually we were going to kidnap that kid and her mom but you had to come in and interrupt us." Sapnap said, annoyed because the mother of Emily actually had to give them money.

"Why Emily and her mother?!" George yelled really confused on why they want her. "Well her mother owns us money so we're thinking of torturing them." Sapnap says like its normal to kidnap people.

"What but Emily is really nice so just don't kidnap her!" George panicked. "Well unless you want her on the streets?" Dream asked George.

"No no just bring her here when you grab her also check her pockets and don't mess up her hair." George explained to them.

"We will mess up her hair if we want her." Dream said. "Well unless you wanna get bit." George told Dream and Sapnap.

"Note that Sapnap don't mess up the child's hair." Dream told Sapnap and he nodded. (A/N: Please tell me why I'm listening to the song Barbie girl by Aqua.).

"Hmm." Sapnap hummed before turning his attention back to George who was still trying to processes this whole situation.

George bit his lip while thinking and Sapnap noticed. "Damn George your actually really cute now that I look at you closely." Sapnap stated.

George breaks from his trance and then looks at Sapnap who was biting his bottom lip. "Huh sorry what did you say?" George asked.

"He said you looked really cute and I agree." Dream responded to George.  "Well I get that from almost everyone in the village but thank you I guess?" George thanked.

"Well since your basically ours now no one else can call you cute." Sapnap said rolling his eyes. "I'm not yours and I'm not really planing on being your seeing on how your threatening to kill me." George told the blond and black haired boy.

"Welp you won't really have a choice cause it's either dying or dating us so chose now." Sapnap explained to George whos face now turned even more pale than before.

"Um I mean death sounds bad but so does dating you two." George told the boys. Sapnap and Dream frowned and then Dream spoke up by saying "Are we that ugly that your thinking about dying instead of dating us?".

"Well I'll say you guys are pretty attractive but you did threaten me by saying that you'll kill me." George reminded them. "Eh fair." Sapnap said and smiled.

There was awkward silence until Karl spoke up. "So when are we getting the child and the mom?" Karl asked Dream and Sapnap.

"Were getting them right now so get in the car, George can come too." Sapnap said. 'This can be my chance to escape.' George thought and smiled.

As if Dream and Sapnap read George's mind they both said "He'll be with us all time and we'll have a leash on him, Karl  go get the human leash.".

George froze at the words that just fell out of their mouths. "Leash?" George said and Dream nodded. "Yes we can't have you escaping us so soon. We need your blood hunny." Sapnap chuckled.

"Don't call me hunny it makes me uncomfortable." George said and Sapnap laughed along with Dream. "We call you whatever we want hunny, you have no say in this." Sapnap stated.

"Guys enough, there a leash in the car let's go." Karl told the boys and grabbed George. "Karl can you let me leave." George pleaded. "Yes of course, you think I want my best friend in this hell hole? No so when I unleash you and saw 'aw blue bird' you run as fast as you can ok?" Karl quickly explained.

"Ok ok thanks Karl." George thanked Karl. "No problem those bitches are really rude and don't care about your boundaries."  Karl said in a sassy tone. "Hehe." George giggled until the door opened.

Dream came out of the room with Sapnap and they had smirks plastered on their faces. "We heard everything so Karl will not be coming with us." Sapnap said.

"What no he has to come!" George screamed. Sapnap groaned and then walked up to George and slapped him. "Yell at me again, I dare you." Sapnap dared George.

George was really fragile due to being on the streets for so long so when he turned to face Sapnap he started to cry. Sapnap didn't expect this because he didn't slap him hard but George left cheek had a big red mark that didn't go well with his pale skin.

"George don't cry please." Sapnap said in a worried tone. He didn't really want to hurt the boy bad but he had to learn hi lesson. George cried more and ran off down one of the hallways.

"George!" Dream screamed and went after him along with Sapnap. Karl stood there before realizing that the rest of the gang members were in the house so he quickly ran to catch George.
_______________________________________________________________

Hiii I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I'll be updating more now that I've got more time. Anyway with that said, eat food, drink water. Also remember to stay happy and amazing, I love you all baii!

-thatonewithalongname <3