II

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟴𝟱:𝟬𝟵 𝗣𝗠

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟴
𝟱:𝟬𝟵 𝗣𝗠

"Angel would have won that if you hadn't cheated, actually we could count that as your win." Zarina said as we got off of the skating floor. Genesis was still going around and Zarina was just now getting on.

"I'm about to go get something to drink." I announced.

"Get me something too." Felix adds before pulling a 10 dollar bill from his pocket.

"You don't keep your money in your wallet?" I inquire as I took the money from his hand. He didn't bother responding and just went back on the skating rink.

I went back to the table to take my skates off then I went to stand in line by the food area. The line was moving incredibly slow so I looked ahead of some people and seen there was only one person working up there.

That's crazy because there's so many people standing in line and there's just one person doing all the work up there. I contemplated getting out of line, but I was too thirsty to do so.

"You almost had him." A deep voice says from behind me. I turned around to see if they were talking to me and I came face to face with a guy who was about my height just a bit taller.

"You..." I trialed.

"I seen you and your friend skating."

"Oh yeah, that was until he cheated. He's my brother by the way." I replied.

"You seem good at skating you must do it a lot." The line began moving up a little bit more which was a relief because I hate standing in long ass lines.

"I do, every time we do go skating we have these type of competitions. It started when we were younger for a reason I don't know." He nodded.

"I'm Trayvon by the way." He introduced himself while sticking his hand out. I took it into mine and we shook hands. His felt soft but not too soft.

"Angel." I smiled as he did the same.

"So-"

"Angel can you get me some Nachos? I'll pay you back when we get our stuff out the locker." Genesis interrupts. She kind of startled me if I'm being honest.

"Sure."

As she left he began to speak, "That's your friend?"

"Sister actually." I responded. I almost laughed at the shocked expression his face wore. He looked back at Genesis who was at our table with Felix and back to me. Then finally the look of realization took over.