Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I'm a curse and I have the ability to heal my own wounds, I wish I could heal you too but I don't know how to do that just yet."
" alright and um is it ok if I ask why you have a flower on your eye?" I reached to feel my flower, I don't like it as much as I told the others I did since a part of me feels missing since it had been taken. What are they doing to my eye?

"My eye was taken from me is all, nothing Exciting or dramatic" Once my hand finished healing I went inside to the nurses office and took some supplies meeting junpei back behind the school but on the way back I see the boys laughing and talking about what they just did to the poor boy.

I put the supplies down and I slapped all three of them quickly then I took their phones and took pictures of their shocked, scared faces. I can't do much but Atleast now they will be a bit freaked out and the photos will be gone.

"Back junpei~ I got some supplies and a surprise" he sat back down on the ground and I noticed he was asleep. I saved the photos I took of the bullies and sent them to me and deleted my number from their phones after.

Treating his wounds I took my scarf off and wrapped it around his face and grew so he was on my back jumping from rooftop to rooftop looking for his home. If I focus enough on his cursed energy trail and look for the name plates I'll find it quickly.

Timeskip

After 5 hours and him still sleeping I found his house as it was a lot harder than I expected, his room has a picture of him and his mom so I know it's definitely him. Placing him on his bed and
Tucking him in, this poor boy really has some bad luck and he must be exhausted.

Leaving my number on his desk with my name on it I quickly leave and call for gojo to pick me up since the sun is almost down.
"Gojo-sensei can you come get me at the same place you left me?"
"Of course I'll be there in a moment ok?" I wasn't paying attention as I saw that same little curse waving its butt around and flipping me off.
"Never mind gojo-sensei I need to get that little shit of a curse!"

I hung up and went to get it but gojo was already there and got to it before me and had it in his grip.
"Are you kidding me, how did you do that so damn fast!?" I used a five meter crush to grab its body and squeezed it hard making it whimper.
"Little Y/n is that a new technique I see~ it's a long distance and I'm so proud!" Gojo let the curse go and jumped me with a huge hug and the curse got out.

"Gojo-sensei the curse is out of my range now! I haven't perfected this yet..." of course I was ignored and smothered with his hugs.
"You deserve a treat for your improvement my little y/n let's get some sweets"
"Sure, I need to say something though. I met a boy named junpei yoshino who could see me so far he knows nothing if curses but he's a sweet boy"

Gojo nodded and wrapped my scarf around him like normal and I climbed in immediately.
"Something worries me though, he is being bullied severely and let out huge amounts of negative emotions so later can I come back and check on him?" He started walking and hummed.
"Sure thing lil y/n~ it's your new side mission."

With that we walked to a sweet shop but on the way I fell into a dream, I normally have no dreams but this time I did and it's one I'll forget once it's over.

I can't see, My body feels so small and cold and instead of a uniform I'm wearing a kimono. I brought my hands to my face to feel some kind of ribbon covering them.
I pulled it off and noticed cursed energy coming from it and it's strong, it's red with three white stripes seemingly twisting and pulling on each other moving with the energy.
"Y/n? It's time to come inside!"

A woman's voice calls me gently yet she sounds so demanding... my mouth spoke for itself and body moved as well
"Coming mama!" When I turned to a woman with a very long h/c that reached her knees and her skin was s/c Her lips were in a small smile with a tint of pink lipstick matching her face but I couldn't see any eyes or any mouth movements. It's hidden by some kind of light glare.

She was probably around five foot six or seven. Her kimono was white with blue bell pattern flowers and a maroon obi in a gold lined lotus pattern, a little boy probably around a year old slept on her back.

He had a pink tuft of hair and olive skin. I ran up to them and reached for her hand,
"Y/n it's almost winter, you need to wear warmer clothing, and your feet are bare!"
"But mamma I like the cold and I don't like my geta. It makes it harder to run." She sighs and leads us inside.
"Papa will be back from work soon honey so can you warm the water?" I nodded and scurried around the house and grabbed a bucket and a haori that's a bit to big running off to a well nearby

Mid run I thought I saw a curse but when my body looked over the ribbon from before flew off in the direction and it was gone.
"Oh no my ribbon!" I dropped the bucket and ran into the forest to get it. Why is it so important since my breath got ragged and I felt worried.

It went around a tree and when I followed I bumped into a big figure that caught me before I hit the ground.
"Ouch.."
"Y/n what are you doing?" I look up and see a man with brown skin and pink hair like the boy on my 'mothers' back. He looks like the man that randomly showed up in gojo's place a while ago.
"Sorry papa I was getting water for dinner and my ribbon came undone again, I didn't mean to papa."

He petted my head and started running his fingers through my hair, pinning it up and wrapping the ribbon once more.
"It's ok darling, let's get that water together" I jumped into his arms and he put me on his shoulders and held the water bucket out i sat down to chase the ribbon.
"Papa, how do you always find me?"

"I have super secret papa powers, I'll always find a way to be with you." Looking at his smile that was so welcoming made me...angry? And everything went black as I fell to the ground, trees, light water sounds, everything was gone. Except that ribbon that wrapped around my eyes again.

"What happened!? Papa! Mama! Brother! Where are you!?" I felt hands press on my eyes as I cried for papa and mama.
"It's time to forget darling, those monsters. Curses will never hurt you, I won't let them." I heard papas voice and a sniffle

"Papa are you crying?" Then my head was pulled back and the dreams ended.

Gojo pov

I got some sweets I thought y/n would like to eat when she wakes up, I'm impressed by her new technique. She said five meters and it looked like a huge version of her own hand even had the long claws.

I felt her grip tighten so I pulled her in front of me to look at her. I'm glad she isn't hurt but that flower I put in her eye makes me uncomfortable, I can tell she hates it and those curses that took her eye are definitely doing something bad to it.

I tie her to my chest and let her rest in front of me like a baby.
"Little y/n... you don't have a last name right?" I lay down on some grass and place her on my chest just looking at the stars.
"I have noticed you have a little crush on itadori~ it's cute I personally don't think you should date yet though since he needs to prove himself to be good enough for my little y/n"

I place my hand on her back to feel her heartbeat, but with the silence and giving my full attention to her I get on alert. I felt another energy inside her body being covered by her own like a veil.
I took my mask off and looked with all six eyes and saw a thin ribbon that was in a knot around her own cursed energy.

"Thank you."

I heard a voice and immediately understood that it came from the cursed energy, she's being held by some kind of chain in the form of a ribbon and it just thanked me?
I'll ask her about it later, I teleport us to yuji and see he's passed out on the couch so I put little y/n in a cuddle position and take some pictures.

"Cute"