Chapter 10: meeting a edge lord

Start from the beginning

Passing by a school since it's around lunch time I smell huge amounts of anger and sadness at once, enough to develop a curse if left unattended and I guess a snack could wait. Running over near a fence crowded with bushes I see a boy get punched To the ground surrounded by three bigger males and a female throwing orders at them.

"He was totally looking at my boobs! Teach him a lesson!" The girl was acting. She smells like a big load of dog shit pride.
"I don't blame you perv I mean she does have a nice rack/ yeah they jiggle when she runs" all three of them laugh while the girl sucks up all the attention harder then the dicks she sucks on.
"Stop it you guys just teach him a lesson!"

I approach slowly, it's not really my place to step in but this is not a fair fight.
"I wasn't looking at her boobs!" His voice was soft and sounded tired, in response he was kicked in the face.
"Are you saying she's lying to us? Nah man she wouldn't" the girl nods with a dumb smirk on her face, she's playing games.

I slide my hands through the fence ready to defend his body with a five meter crush technique. Maybe I can use it like a shield too, I don't think he can see me so I'll lessen the hits if they come so it won't leave bad damage.
"You're not as hot as you believe yourself to be tsubasa and besides these guys just wanna get into your pants it's not like they really care about a bitch like you!"
He has balls, that's for sure.

He got hit hard and I moved to jump over the fence, but the boy sees my hands as I block the hits for him.
"Don't say anything I'm here to help and they can't see me please." He stayed quiet and the hits he's feeling feels more like getting shoved than anything else till they pull out a cigarette and hold it near his face.
"They won't burn you again, I'll make sure of it."

Placing my real hand directly on the past burns he has stroking his hair softly I feel the heat burning and my skin pulls tight to defend itself. Once they are done they walk off and I let go of the boy, he had black hair covering one side of his face and dark green eyes. His build is rather skinny but has some muscle tone, seems like he just doesn't do much physical activity unless needed.

I stood up and leaned to give him my hand.
"Are you ok they didn't hurt you too much did they?" The boy was stunned but slowly gripped my hand as I pulled him off the ground.
"Y-yes thank you for helping me? Um" he has some bleeding and his face will definitely be bruised later on
"No problem, your face is gonna be bruised pretty badly. I'm sorry I wasn't much help. Those assholes and that whore just who do they think they are! Not that prostitution is gross I personally respect it as a profession, it's just her. Sorry I'm going on ''I rub the nape of my neck realizing I don't know when to shut up.

"No it's fine really, your not talking a lot" he seems like a kind boy
I pulled off my uniform cuff and gently dab his face from blood but before I continued he held my wrist gently inspecting it looking for an injury.
"How did they not notice you? And why are you helping me?" Oh yeah I forgot about that
"Let me answer your second question then I'll tell you why they couldn't see me ok?" He nodded and I continued to clean his face.

"I could feel your pain and what was going on is just wrong and to answer your first question I am a curse, only some people can see curses it's not very common so think of me like a ghost that only special people can see"

I finished cleaning his face and rubbed his head softly.
"I would tell you more but I don't wanna trouble you. My name is y/n, what is your's" I put the cuff back on and rubbed my hand that got burned.

he was too shocked about me being invisible to notice even if he was looking before.
"My name is Jumpei Yoshino, your hand! It's burned, you'll get a scar!" He quickly grabbed my hand and had a sour expression on his face but I quickly started healing it.
"Wait what?"