Dinner drama

Y/n pov
We all got to the restaurant I sat by Jaden and jayla and Javon sat by Bianca and then Alejandro daelo mom dad Jessica and dj all sat together. We got served by the same waitress who was flirting with Jaden. She kept twirling her hair I got so pissed. "Hey u single" she said biting her lip and putting her hand on his. Jaden pushed her hand of and said. "Um no I mean yh why" "ooo so here's my number" she said. I got so pissed "y/n why u so mad u jealous." Javon said. "Stfu Javon!!" I said "ummm language young lady"mom and dad said. " srry Javon." I said. I stood up and walked off in a mood. The waitress came up to me. "Omg why u so jealous he isn't ur bf and he never will be and he's way to good for u" she said laughing "just wait as soon as we start speaking he will be Mine." I lost it and started to pull her hair. " don't u ever text him he's my bf u fucking bitch." I said dragging her by the head. She managed to grab me she started to pull my hair and repeatedly pushing me In The wall. " bitch he's not don't lie.he would of said that we wasn't single" she said.
Bianca's pov
"Ok Javon we ready to tell them." I said nervously. " Yh sure babe." He said. I was so scared but why was y/n taking so long. We heard a scream "ahhhhhh u fucking bitch!!"Y/n
Said. We all ran over to see the waitress pulling her by the hair. Jaden tried to stop them but the waitress tried to kiss Jaden to piss off y/n "get off!" Jaden said. "Guys what's happening" Jayla said. "She is flirting with Jaden who is my bf not hers!! And saying he's too good for me." Y/n said. "Wait what u and Jaden are dating?" Jayla and Javon said.
Y/n pov
Omfg what did I do why did I blurt that out? " oh um we just started to date I promise." I said "wait so u guys are dating omg I'm coming for u bitch." The waitress said.
Then she walked Off. " omg how did no one see that? If she got caught she would of been fired." Bianca said. "Yh true I'm so happy for u?" Javon said. "Yh same but don't break her heart Jaden!" Jayla said. "Jayla I won't". Jaden said "Oh btw me and Javon and dating too"I said. "Omg what rly!!" Jayla and Jaden said. "Wait ma u knew about this" Jaden said to me "yh babe she told me that her and Javon were Dating and I told her that me and u were dating." "Yh it's true" Bianca said " Omg all of u are not single but i am😩" Jayla said " we will have to find u someone jayla" i said.
Jadens pov
" ma I'm so sorry!" I said. " Jaden! We're u actually gonna ring her number tho!" Y/n said. "No no off course not I was gonna chuck it in the bin and when u we're gone I said to her I have a gf but she just said idc and kept putting her arms around me."I said which is true. "Anyway babe u ok u hurt or anything!" I said concerned." No I'm fine but my head hurts a bit." She said
I then kissed her on the cheek . "Jaden I love u so much!" She said. "So do I " I said. I love this girl so much 😍"u guys are so cute." Javon said.
Y/n pov
We all walked back to the table with Javon Bianca and jayla. "Guys everything ok?" Our parents said. "Yh" we all said "ok Um we got something to tell U all." Bianca said. "Yh um me and Bianca are dating." Javon said. "Omg we are so happy for u guys." Our parents said. " but!!! That's not only!me and y/n are dating!" Jaden said as he kissed me. "Yh it's true." I said "Omg guys that's so nice u can all go on double dates." Dj and Jessica said. "Umm y'all need to find me someone" jayla said. We all laughed. We never told our parents about that waitress fiasco. But she kept looking at me giving me dirty looks. "Just ignore her babe." Jaden said. kissed me on the lips then Jayla called us "come one u love birds!!" The waitress looked so pissed when me and Jaden   kissed.