The warmth you felt from the alcohol quickly became replaced with a different heat - as Katsuki's hand began to creep down your thigh.

He started by just making small light circles on the inside of your thigh, just barely grazing the fabric of the skirt- yet it was still enough to make you hyper aware of his touch.

Noticing the small reaction, Katsuki smirked behind you as his hand lazily dragged itself closer to between your thighs, making you clench them shut to try and prevent him access.

You felt his hand slowly wrap around your thigh, before he forcefully yanked it away so that your skirt rode up your hips more. The air was cold against your exposed cunt, but this only sent more heat throughout your body at the sensation.

This is a bad idea...

You quickly glanced around the table and noticed that you were both scooted in far enough and the tables height was concealing your lower half.

But nobody is looking either...

Sero was next to you both and Kiri on the other side, too busy playing the game to realize what was about to happen in the seat between them, which you were silently thankful for.

Katsuki's hand released the vice grip on the our thigh, going back to sliding his hand up lazily along the soft flesh until the tips of his fingers grazed against your already wet folds.

You felt his chest hum against your back, and you glanced back at him to see his face was neutral but he had a devious glint in his eyes as he stared into your own smugly.

His fingers were just barely grazing your slit, slowly letting the wetness build up more as your body anticipated what was going to come next.

Using his middle finger, he slowly began to press against your clit - circling it slowly and adding the perfect amount of pressure. Your breathing hitched in your chest, and you had to physically stop yourself from crushing the red plastic cup in your hand.

Fuck

Katsuki nonchalantly took a sip of his drink, acting as if nothing was happening as he continued his slow torture under the table.

You tried to maintain your composure, not wanting to give Katsuki the satisfaction of knowing what he was doing to you; although your body was already betraying you on that front as your wetness continued to pool around his fingers.

"Y/N? Hello? It's your turn babe" Mina snapped her fingers at you making you realize you had tuned out the game.

"Oh, right, sorry." You shook your head and pulled a card, looking down to see the 2 of hearts on the smooth plastic.

"You, so I pick...Katsuki. You drink." You smirked as his ministrations paused at his name, but quickly regretted your decision to call him out.

When he lifted his drink to his lips, his middle finger slipped inside of you, forcing you to clench your cup and put your hand to your mouth to muffle the moan that trickled out.

"Y/N? You okay?" Kiri asked as he watched the curious display with worried eyes, but you nodded quickly and removed your hand from your mouth.

"Y-yea, I think the alcohol tried to make a second trip back up f-for a second, haha.." you weakly laughed as you tried to cover for yourself.

Kiri nodded sympathetically and turned his attention back to the game, making you feel relieved as Katsuki hadn't decided to stop anytime soon.

His long finger was pumping into you down to his knuckle and hooking up inside of you, before sliding back out slowly.

You glared over your shoulder at him, as he shrugged just enough for you to see, his usual smirk on his lips.

When he pressed onto your soft spot inside of you again, you bit down on your lip to hold back the moan that was trying to come out.

"Your so wet, pretty girl. Soaking my fingers down here." His voice was just low enough for you to here, and he planted a short kiss to the spot behind your earlobe, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Whose fault is that?" You mumbled back through clenched teeth, making him let out a short chuckle.

Slipping his finger out, you breathed a moment of relief but it was short lived as two of them slipped back inside of you this time, along with this thumb pressing onto your clit.

The action made you visibly jerk, and you panicked but relaxed seeing as everyone else was too busy laughing and drinking to notice your weird movement.

"I can't get enough of this tight pussy. I want to feel you coming on my cock again, baby." His voice and words were pushing you faster to an orgasm, which you desperately wanted to avoid in front of the group.

You felt the tension in your core building up, his fingers pumping in and out of you winding up the pleasure as his thumb brushed over your clit repeatedly.

"Katsuki..." you whined out a warning, which he hummed at, running the tip of his nose up your neck.

"Alright, Y/N isn't feeling so good. I'm going to take her upstairs to lie down." As he spoke, he slid his fingers back out of you and pulled your skirt back down.

"Awh, I'm sorry hun! I hope you feel better!" Mina looked at you apologetically.

"Yea, I'm s-sure I will. Thank you guys for the game." You had to force out the words, seeing as you were on the brink of an orgasm before it was snatched away.

Katsuki used his hands to guide your hips off his lap, forcing you to stand up. You kept your legs clamped tightly together as you could already feel your arousal beginning to leak down your thighs.

He linked his hand with yours and pulled you with him, letting you go up the stairs first. You yelped when you felt his hand land against your ass, turning to scowl at him.

"Can't help myself. The view from down here is too good." He licked his lips looking back up at you, and you melted instantly, pausing for him to take the next step to be eye level with you.

His face moved close to your own, running his hand down your side.

"Now get upstairs, because I'm gonna tear that ass up and I'm tired of waiting."

Oh shit

You gulped but began to hurriedly make your way up the rest of the stairs as he chuckled behind you.