Taehyung ignored the old man, walking further. But he suddenly came to a halt, his feet taking him backwards towards the now anxious old man.

"You are responsible for the security here, am I right?" Taehyung questioned, looking down at Mr. Yoo.

"Oh yes, sir. I'm always on guard at the entrance of the hospital." the security guard answered, finding the sudden curiosity of his boss strange.

"Take me to the security cameras room," the CEO ordered, his friend staying silent during the entire conversation. He wasn't scared but he knew better than interrupt Taehyung.

Mr.Yoo followed his superior's order, taking quick steps towards the place his boss asked about.

"What is this about?" Wooshik whispered in Taehyung's ear, following closely behind but still keeping a fair distance between them and the security guard.

"You'll find out in a few seconds," Taehyung muttered not even glancing at his friend, his eyes fixed on the old man who was visibly getting tired from the quick speed he was walking at, and with his boss judging him right from behind, his nerves weren't any calmer either.

"Why are you so nervous?" the old man thought to himself, beating himself up for feeling so anxious about being under his new boss's attention.

Truth to be told, having a son who soon planned to get married and having to find enough funds for the wedding ceremony was already stressful enough for him, but the probability of getting fired any day was also getting at him.

Wiping the few drops of sweat off, he opened the door to the security room, revealing tens of computers that displayed different rooms of the hospital.

"I need everyone out." Taehyung spoke to Mr. Yoo, informing him to dismiss his other colleagues.

"Boys, you can take a short break, I'll tell you when you can come back," Mr. Yoo told them, his voice as caring as ever.

The 2 guys who worked as IT specialists took off their headphones, quietly leaving the office, not daring to ask anything about the sudden dismissal. Everyone was being careful around the new boss, as rumours about him being a heartless workaholic intimidated them to a certain extent.

"You can leave too," Taehyung motioned the security guard to also leave the office.

When only the two of them were left inside, Wooshik relaxed, finally feeling able to ask Taehyung some questions.

"Was all of that necessary?" he scoffed, amused with his friend's behavior.

"It was. As the new director here, they should learn to fear and respect me. And while we're at the workplace, you should know your boundaries too." Taehyung looked coldly at his trusted friend, knowing that Wooshik was used to his behavior.

"You're one grumpy man," Wooshik sighed, sitting on the chair one of the other guys was sitting on. "So what did you need me for, boss?" he emphasized the last word, annoyed at Taehyung for behaving so arrogantly.

"We need to check some footage, I need proof of a doctor assaulting a nurse." Taehyung talked calmly, as if what he had just said was a normal favor a person could ask his friend for.

"Wait what?" saying that Wooshik was taken aback is little compared to what he was feeling at the moment. In fact, he wasn't surprised because of what he needed to look for, he was surprised about who asked him to do it.

"Since when do you care about such things?" Wooshik turned the chair around, eyeing his friend.

"Since I became the only heir of my father's dynasty. I am now The Kim,  I must remind you, Choi Wooshik, my dad passed away." Taehyung explained, justifying his actions.

"When? When did it happen?" Wooshik went straight to the point, referring to the assault, not feeling in the mood to ask any more questions.

"Around a week or two ago. Check everything." Taehyung sat on the sofa behind his friend, attentively observing the footage displayed on the screen.

After minutes of cheking the footage, a sudden voice made Wooshik pause the video.

"Stop right there!" Taehyung raised his tone, thinking that maybe it was a hallucination and he wasn't seeing right because of the lack of sleep.

"Go back  a few seconds." Taehyung informed his friend, the latter doing as told.

The video displayed the morning of november 6th, exactly 3 days after the incident. It was a man leaving the nurses office, you following him after a short period of time.

"Him." Taehyung spoke, greeting his jaw at the sight of the one he swore on his life to get revenge on.

"It's the same man who killed my father."