~𝓶𝓲𝓃𝓮~

-trigger warning⚠️-chapter will contain sexuall activity, Rough language/words, slights of m@n!pul@t!0n, r@p3, h!tt!ng/@bus3, bruises/marks/wounds please Dont read if ur sensetive to content like this, it can trigger you and make u feel uncomfortable, thank u for ur cooperation and enjoy if ur able to read this.

-This takes place when William was 19 and Henry 20-

{when William talks its a line undertext and when Henry talks its just normal text} 

|-March 16th- -Friday- - 3pm-}
|year:1930
|Location:Hurricane,utah}

I just arrived at the new collage I would be attending,I was nervous and shy at the same time since I didn't meet anyone here yet or know anyone here, I took a deep breath and went in. I checked in and got my dorm card, the girl who gave out cards told me that we all would have dormmates/roommates. I wonder what my dorm mate would be like, I went up a few stairs and then I finally found my room,235 I opened it and saw a guy, he's hair was kind of a sandy colour and he had emerald green eyes, wow he's beautiful.. I thought to myself. He saw me and then put he's book away and went up to greet me.

I see a guy enter the dorm I was in, so I put away my book and went up to greet him. Hello there mate I'm Henry, Henry Emily and you are?

I'm William, William afton I say and smile at him.

Oh my... It's William i think to myself and blush alot, he's here.. I missed him so much.. I will make him mine... I will retry... He has no choice this time... He won't leave again...

I recognize his name and last name a bit and I think, it sounds familiar but I can't make it out, so I decided to ignore it and then I see Henry heating up, hey do u feel sick? Ur heating up. I put a hand on his forehead and look at him worried.

I shake a bit and look at him, huh-no I'm fine. Okay good to hear, he says in a sweet tone,that made me blush more and I close my eyes a bit. Then I look him deep in the eyes and ask, willy don't u remember me?..

Huh wdym?, I don't know you I just met you silly-.

Don't u remember you're childhood best friend hum? I see he's eyes widen and he hugs me tightly.

HENRY I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I DIDN'T MEAN TO MOVE AWAY TO ENGLAND AGAIN, DAD JUST DECIDED TO MOVE ME THERE SO HE'S FREIND EVAN COULD TAKE CARE OF ME.I start sobbing alot and hug him tightly.

Its okay darling I say and stroke he's cheek making him blush a bit, I hug him back and I then decided to help him pack up he's stuff.

After we finished packing up my stuff he asks me which classes I would be attending. I told him that I would be attending robotics ect, he said he would also be attending that and I smiled and let out a small "yay!"

What William didn't knew was that I had so many plans up for him.. Heh.. But at the moment..I would need to act..

{later that night}

I watched William sleep peaceful, he was so cute while sleeping, I had alot of blush across my face, I grinned and knew this night was my opportunity to finally kidnap him,something I've planned for long very long,i looked at his lips and got on top of him. I kissed him on the lips a few time before getting up and licking my own, mmhm~ tasted just like cherry chapstick, I then put a gag ball over he's mouth and tied him up.

{next morning}

I woke up in a unfamiliar place, my body hurt and felt weak, I looked down and saw I was both tied up, naked and covered in bruises and.. Hickey's?..,i couldn't speak I Had smh in my mouth.tears started falling as I relalised I've been r*3d.. I didn't want this.. I shivered and squirmed around trying my best to get out of the ropes.

I chuckled a bit and got up from my chair, I see you woken up dear~, how beautiful u are I wrap my arms around he's slim bruised up waist, I I lick he's neck and starts to bite it.

I made small grunts as he bit into my neck, I didn't wanna make these noises but I couldn't help to.  Ah~ ngh~ p-lease st-op, I had a hard time speaking since of this gag in my mouth.i moved around to try to push him off.

Did you.. just try to escape.. love~?!..I got angry and grabed a whip, I started choking him and whipping him.

I started choking, my body gave up.. My eyes started closing, I could feel my scars crack open and bleed,I feel all the warm thicc liquid running down from me. I had to close my eyes... I couldn't more.

I keep whipping him, I feel he's body go limp. Holy fuck... Love!?! Are u okay..-? DEAR.., DON'T U DARE LEAVING ME..! I started bandaging him and picked him up, while I were carrying him in my arms I went up the stairs, I started treating he's wounds and then I put him on the bed hoping he would wake up soon.,i checked he's heartbeat and if he was breathing..

(To be continued)