Closet Fashion Show!! Troublesome Disaster!!!

Lol its hilarious to see yall reading this after two years of hiatus. don't expect much because i am in the process of leaving wattpad. 

"These are your..... costumes?" Saiki momentarily paused to see if his senpai was playing with him. To see her smiling like nothing's wrong is enough for him to know that what he is seeing is real. I never thought that Shouko-senpai would make sexy costumes like these.

Before him were mannequins dressed in different kinds of sexy demon/deities costumes you'd see in animes and manga. They seemed more modest but still exposing. I'm guessing her brother's fantasy inspired her.

" Shu-kun actually inspired me to cosplay dark fantasy characters" Shouko smiled, walking around the basement that is now her workspace. She took a notebook from her desk and handed it Saiki. Called it.

" I hope you don't mind judging my costumes." Shouko clasped her hands together as Saiki opened the notebook. Each costume design were labeled from the types of fabrics, the stitches needed and the measurements.

Saiki didn't mind how modestly sexy they were and continued to skim through the pages. It's still surprising that Yui-senpai wears something like this. These are actually pretty neat.

" These designs, are they from some kind of fantasy manga?"  Saiki asks looking up at his upperclassmen.

Yui nodded excitedly and rummaged through her drawers. " Yes! It's actually from this manga I'm making!"

She showed him the cover and Saiki felt like he's seen it before.

" You may recognize this from Shu-chan's attempt of making his own manga"

No wonder.

"