Enter new Character!

Enter, Kaido Shouko! The Completely Average yet Beautiful Desert Goddess!

Kaido Shouko

VA: Hanazawa Kana

18

3rd year, PK Academy

School President

Kaido Shun's elder sister

Saiki Kusuo's favorite

Height: 5'5.08

Weight: 56.08

Personality: Shouko comes out as cool and collected, but on the inside she fangirls a lot especially to anything the comes out cute and attractive. Shouko is also very responsible, she's diligent with her works and manages her time really well, her character is what got her to be the school president for three whole years, not to mention she is just as intelligent her little brother, but just more mature.

 Despite all those, Shouko considers herself introverted and lonely, but she's not bothered by it at all. She experienced her mother's the harsher strictness towards her choices when she was young and her mother started to tone it down after her younger siblings started school.

Appearance: 

Shouko has long light blue hair tied down into a large braid, reaching her waist. Like the rest of her family, she also has a pair of maroon red eyes. Shoko is also rather curvy and busty girl, with a few chubs here and there.

 Her uniform, as a part of the student council, is completely different from the lower years. The student council uniform mainly consists of long/short sleeved dress shirt, a ribbon with the colors that represents your position, and a choice of jacket/toppers over it. Their skirts/slacks are either white or black. Worn depending on their choice. She's mostly seen with an apron on.

Outside of school, Shouko likes to dress up no matter the occasion. She has an open fashion sense, meaning that she would dress up with different aesthetics and styles. She would occasionally cosplay as well.

Love Interest: Saiki Kusuo

Love Rival/s: Teruhashi Kokomi, Aiura Mikoto

Popularity: 70.98%

Hobbies: Cooking, Baking, drawing, sewing, cosplaying, sleeping

Likes: cats, puppys(not full grown dogs, unless their short and cute), anything cute, food, fluffy things, large sweaters & hoodies, hugs & cuddles, small and cute animals

Favorite people: Saiki, Shun, Nendou, Kuboyasu

Least Favorite(not hated, just least favorite): Teruhashi ( she kept disturbing Yui's time with her favorite kohai), Aiura ( she's too touchy especially to someone)

Most Favorite: Saiki.

Trivia: 

-She's also the Cooking Club President

-Shouko is very athletic and strong

-is lactose intolerant but still eats anything dairy

 -has a favorite hoodie that she wants to give to her future lover

-She would sometimes wake up with her siblings huddled up against her, their excuse being that they just wanted cuddles.

-She works as a babysitter at daycares

-Joins anime-cons 

-Is allergic to shrimps and shell fishes.

-She still eats them anyways.

-Someone has to make sure she take antihistamine afterwards 

Quotes: 

" Saiki-kun is soo cute!!(≧▽≦*)"

" Aneki's chest and thighs are amazing pillows! You'd be asleep by the time you rest your head on them" Kaido to Saiki

" Lay on my lap, you'll fall asleep before you even know it" Shouko to Saiki 

" Teruhashi-chan, I know you're pretty and all but... You're getting a week detention for trespassing"