Disaster Before Summer Break Savior

Summer break is almost here. Saiki thought while mentally sighing in relief. A whole month without those nuisances bothering me. How wonderful.

It had been a week since his encounter with his new found favorite senpai, Kaido Yui. True to her words, she did give him her wonderful sweet creations. She gave him in the morning, lunch and after classes. If one were to ask him, Saiki would gladly take her hand in marriage.

Saiki's bubble thought was popped when Kuboyasu and Kaido approached him. They asked him if he wanted to join them to get a bike licence, Saiki turned them down with the excuse of not having money. Mera also came asking if he wanted to take a part time job with her in a shady clinic where they make you take shady pills from shady doctors, Saiki turned her down with excuse  of them researching him instead and she walked away glumly. 

Hairo also approached him asking if he wanted to join the tennis club summer training camp, Saiki turned him down saying that his club had a training camp too.  Ugh dammit, my hands are hurting 

Then why did you make another fanfic then? You're gonna forget to update this anyway

And make you suffer without Shouko-chan's godly deserts? I love you too much to make you suffer

Back to the story, Toritsuka asked Saiki yada yada, he ignored him. Just as Saiki thought his summer break would go well, he suddenly heard the thoughts of the most dangerous nuisance, Teruhashi Kokomi, causing him to dangle off the window.

Teruhashi passed by holding an amusement park invitation ticket. I have to give this to him before the summer break starts.

The wind suddenly blew, causing the ticket to slip from Teruhashi's fingers. She quickly ran to the window and caught the tickets, screeching once she saw Saiki dangling off the window.

" What were you doing out there, Saiki!? What if you had fallen?!" Teruhashi fussed in one breath. It'd be better than the situation I'm in right now Saiki thought. This isn't good. You're not suppose to turn down Teruhashi. That is the law of this world.

There's  no one else around. Yosh! Teruhashi looked around her  and faced Saiki. " S-Saiki-kun, do you have an-"

" Ara! Saiki-chan, I was just looking for you"

Teruhashi's face broke out of its facade so she turned to look the new person , How dare you interrupt me- IT'S MISS PRESIDENT!! Her face returned to its facade yet she looked paler.

Kaido Shouko, Teruhashi's weakness. Shouko-senpai became Teruhashi's greatest weakness after seeing her unfazed by her gorgeousness and treated her like a normal student, even giving her detention for trespassing. With Shouko-senpai here,  I could easily get out of this situation. 

" My apologies Teruhashi-chan. But I need to speak to Saiki-kun, okay? See you next month!" Shouko quickly dragged Saiki and left Teruhashi alone in the hall. The council room was just above the floor and she led him through the stairs and scanned her ID on the door. 

That's some student council we have in school. Saiki thought. " I'm sorry for dragging you. You just looked disturbed, so I brought you here" Shouko lifted the curtain, and Saiki once again thanking God for bringing such goddess to this world like he didn't just cuss him out a few minutes ago. 

The council room was filled with a various amount of deserts and it smelled like whole bakery, plus it was quiet. The council had five members in total, all being students who wanted to be alone. 

" This is the student council room. Only the members can enter here, unless you have a pass from a member or is summoned by me and the vice, you can enter here." Shouko explained grabbing a plate and filled in up with desert. She noticed the small drool falling down Saiki's lips as he hungrily stared at the tables of sweetness " Take as much as you want, Saiki-chan. We don't mind"

In a flash, Shouko's desk was filled by Saiki's desired sweets with the latter happily munching on coffee jelly. His usual blank face was replaced by a blissful one. A metaphorical arrow shot through the President's heart at this heavenly sight. As always, Saiki-chan looks adorable!! It makes me wanna smother his cheeks with kisses!

Please do, Saiki thought.

Shouko suddenly perked up and looked at Saiki, " Do you have any plans this summer break? I was wondering if you'd like to come and help me in this upcoming Comic-Con. I'm planning on putting up a snack stand based on a doujinshi I'm making" 

" I'll come with"

" Wonderful!" Shouko smiled and clasped her hands together. " I was also wondering if you'd help me choose which cosplay to use, if that's alright?" 

" It's alright. What are the options though?"