17•His changing behaviour

Depuis le début

"Preeta no! Please no" Karan said still closing his eyes. Somehow, he opened his eyes and threw the water at her. She was shocked, while he smirked.

He started throwing water at her and she too started throwing water at him. Both started laughing, throwing water at each other.

Suddenly, something striked Karan's mind and he stopped laughing all of a sudden and stood sternly. Preeta saw him shockingly.

"Preeta chalo! Chalte h! Wrna thand lg jayegi" Karan said and dragged preeta with him. Preeta didn't said anything just observed him keenly. Trying to figure his emotions out. Trying to figure his mind out.

• LATER ON •

"Pree..." Karan came out after Changing his clothes and found her nowhere in the room.

He looked for her everywhere but she was nowhere. Just then his mind striked that she must be in the lawn, and yes! There she was!

Karan chuckled seeing her. She was trying to catch a butterfly but she wasn't able to.

She was making cute pout when she was unable to catch it but then, the Very next moment she started running behind the butterfly with more enthusiasm.

Karan chuckled seeing her and a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Kyu bhagwan humesha ache logo ke saath itna bura krte h! Kyu? " Karan said looking upwards.

"Dekhiye kitni achi h wo! Kyu uski qismat mujhe likha? M sirf logo ki zindagi tabah krta hu! Aur kuch nhi! Ayesha ke saath bhi aisa hi hua! Agar preeta ke saath aisa kuch bhi hua na, to aap ek aise Karan ko dekhege jise aapne nhi banaya!" Karan said, still looking upwards. His eyes more watery.

"Kyu! M hi kyu! Mujhe hi kyu chuna aapne! Mujhe kyu aisa banaya aapne! Sab aapki galti h! Pehle aapne Ayesha aur mujhe fasaya! Fir usse cheen liya! Ab aapne ussi jagah preeta ko khada kr diya! Kyu? Aakhir kya qusur h uska! preeta bahut achi h! Ayesha se bhi jyada achi! Par" Karan said and looked away to control himself.

Suddenly he looked towards preeta and shouted loudly.

"Preetaaaaa" Karan screamed but before he could do anything...

Splash!!!

Preeta fell into swimming pool again and Karan slapped his forehead.

She was trying to catch the butterfly, she didn't realised when she came near the swimming pool and her leg slipped and she again fell into the pool.

"Ho gya satyanash!" Karan said and opened his eyes to look at her. He looked at her and panicked.

She was not even able to stand properly in the pool. She was trying hard to catch her breathe but was failing badly. She was continuously falling completely into the water and it was getting difficult for her to breathe.

Due to sudden action, she wasn't able to figure out what happened and now was struggling in the water.

Karan saw this and immediately jumped into the pool. He pulled her closer and hugged her as tighter as he could.

"Preeta! Breath! Lambi lambi saansein lo! Preeta!" Karan said patting her cheeks. She was trying to but was failing still.

Karan, finding no other option, picked her up in bridal style in his arms and took her outside the pool towards their suite.

Preeran was fully drenched in water! Water dripping from their bodies! And Karan carrying her in his arms! She still breathing heavily clutching his collars tightly!

Karan gently placed her on the bed and she was normal by now. She wasn't looking at him due to the fear that he will scold her!

But instead, he pulled a towel and started drying her hairs! She was shocked. She looked into his eyes which only had pain and guilt!

Guilt? What guilt?

"Ek baat puchu" Karan asked sternly and preeta nodded nervously.

"Tum sach m doctor ho? Ya pagal logo ka treatment krte krte tumhe khud ek psychiatric ki zaroorat h?" Karan said and preeta widened her eyes.

"Are! Aap aisa kaise keh skte h! M ek doctor hu! Aur mujhe wo prove krne ki zaroorat nhi h!" Preeta said crossing her arms around her chest. Karan was still drying her hairs and her back was facing him.

"Tumhari harkatein dekh kr lgta nhi h" Karan said.

"Ha to m apni life ko maje se jeene m believe rakhti hu! Ek hi to life mili h, enjoy it to the fullest! Kai logo ki tarah muh fulake din bhar apne kaam m lage rehna nhi aata mujhe! Zindagi ko jeena aata h" preeta said eyeing Karan from the corner of her eyes.

As soon as Karan listened it, his eyes became teary again and he woke up from the bed with a jerk

"Sahi keh rhi ho tum! Nhi aata mujhe zindagi jeena! Nhi pta mujhe zindagi ke mayne! Because I dont deserve this!" Karan said with tear filled eyes with didn't go unnoticed by preeta. Saying so, he went outside.

"Shit preeta! Kya kya badbadti rehti h tu! Apne profession pe baat aayi nhi, kuch bhi bolne lg jati hu yaar" Preeta said holding her head.

"Par Karan ki aankhein kuch aur bol rhi thi! Kuch bahut gehra! Bahut deep! Jo chupa hua h sbse! Par kya? Unki aankhon m guilt thi! Par ho kis baat ki skti h" Preeta said to herself curiously. She stood up and walked towards the mirror.

"Jab aapne mujhe Karan naam ke samundar m dubaya h to m har uss Raaz se parda hataugi jo chipe h! Fir chahe wo kitni bhi gehrai m chipe ho! Unhe dhoondh ke unme chipe moti ko bhi nikalugi! Wada h mera! " preeta said determined.

End with the chapter...!

Hope you all liked the chapter. Please do vote and leave ur honest reviews.

Follow me for more.

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day ahead.