17•His changing behaviour

"Kya? Are par aisa kaise ho skta h?" Preeta yelled at the taxi driver.

"Are maddam kisi ne aapko ullu bana diya h! Aisa koi address gangtok m exist nhi krta" the driver said and preeta was shocked. The driver went from there leaving preeta.

She went back to her room, trying to figure the things out. What one must get pranking such a bad joke with her.

Then something striked her mind, first she and Karan both had their respective works in gangtok, then their works are cancel and the flight is after 4 days, this can't be a coincidence.

Preeta was lost in her thoughts when two fingers snapped in front of her, bringing her back to senses.

"Kya hua preeta? Patient ke ghar gyi nhi tum?" Karan asked preeta. Preeta moved inside their suite and rubbed her forehead.

"Driver ne kaha aisa koi address gangtok m exist nhi krta!" Preeta said. Karan widened his eyes.

"Whatt? Aisa kaise ho skta h?" Karan said. He was also confused by the sudden happenings.

"Aur agar koi prank tha! To tumhe itni dur gangtok bhejke uss prankster ko milega kya?" karan asked.

"I don't know! I don't know anything" preeta said and went towards the lawn, but still, something was. She knew something, but just one piece of the puzzle was missing.

• LATER ON •

Preeta was sitting on the grass of lawn, gazing the vast, blue, calm sky trying to seek some peace from it.

She was sitting all relaxed. Her hands moving on the soft grass! Her eyes closed and mind calmed! The only sound she could listen was of nature! The calmness of nature! The peace in nature!

Suddenly she heard some footsteps approaching her. She opened her eyes and turned to saw Karan was standing.

"Khade kyu ho baith jao." Preeta said.

"Tum bore nhi hoti aise simply baithne m" Karan said sitting down.

"Tch! Nature ke paas baith ke dekho! Peace milta h! Mind relax ho jata h aur fresh feel hota h!" preeta said looking at the sky.

"Par har kisi ke paas itna time nhi hota ki wo aise baithke apna time waste kre! Life had taken a speed! Jisme insaan ke paas rukne ka time nhi h! Jo ruka, wo race se bahar ho jata h" Karan said, looking at his surroundings.

"Time hota kisi ke paas nhi h! Nikalna padta h! Agar khudke liye time nhi nikalenge to kisi aur ke liye kya nikalenge" preeta said, looking at Karan. Karan too looked at her, realising what she said was right.

"Aur aisi race jeetke fayda kya jisme hum khudko kho baithe! Duniya jeetke khudko haar baithe! Isse acha h, duniya haarke khudko jeete! Duniya firse Jeet jayege! Par agar aaj ye pal chale gye na, to fir nhi aayege" Preeta said smiling. Karan too smiled seeing the environment.

Karan was sitting beside the pool, he started stroking the water, smiling. But then something striked his mind and he stopped doing it and made a stern face.

He started going when felt a tug at his hand.

He turned and saw preeta was holding his hand with a questionable look.