16• Gangtok

• 2 DAYS LATER •

Karan and preeta were shown standing at the airport, waving a goodbye to their family.

"Byee puttar! Enjoy krna! Humari chinta mat krna" Rakhi said excitedly and all slapped their foreheads.

"Enjoy kya krna! Meeting aur patient ke checkup ke liye jaa rhe h wo log aunty! Aap bhi na" manik said handling the situation. All sighed in relief. Preeran went from there.

• IN FLIGHT •

Preeran settled themselves in their respective seats. Their seats were beside each other.

Preeta was looking outside from the window and Karan was just checking his mails.

"Wohoo! Kya seat mili h" An unrecognisable and unfamiliar voice hit Karan and preeta. They looked upto find a boy in his mind twenties standing.

 They looked upto find a boy in his mind twenties standing

He waved his hand, looking at preeta dreamily and smiling. Preeta too smiled and waved his hand back at him. He acted to faint, while preeta giggled.

On the other hand, someone was looking at both of them with a widened eyes. Guessed it right, Karan Luthra.

"Hello myself Siddharth! You can call me Sid! Beautiful" Sid said looking lostly at preeta. He forwarded his hand to shake his hand with preeta. But before preeta could give her hand to sid, Karan gave his hand, as he was sitting in between.

"Hello! Myself Karan Luthra and She is my WIFE Mrs. Preeta Karan Luthra" Karan said and smiled forcefully at Sid. He weirdly looked at him and then smiled fakely.

"Waise kaha Jaa rhe h aap log" Sid asked again, looking at preeta.

"Gan.." Preeta was about to complete but was cutted off by Karan.

"Dubai!" Karan said.

"Aee! Ye flight to gangtok jaa rhi h mere khayal se" Sid said making a confusing face and preeta to nodded with him.

"Jab flight gangtok jaa rhi h to hum bhi gangtok hi jaa rhe hoge na, gangtok ki flight se Dubai to chale nhi jayenge" Karan said making an annoyed face and sid smiled nervously.

"Mazak acha kr lete h bhaiya! H na bhabhi!" Sid said and preeta nodded, controlling her laugh.

"Kyu? Bhaiya bhabhi hi kyu? didi jijaji bhi to bol skta h na!" Karan said and Sid widened his eyes.