17•His changing behaviour

Start from the beginning

"Kaha jaa rhe ho?" Preeta asked.

"Tumhari tarah nature har kisi ko peace nhi deta! Kuch logo ka ghar bhi ujaad chuka h" Karan said sternly.

"Un KUCH LOGO m tum nhi aate" preeta said.

"To kya hota h! I m just saying ki ye utna bhi acha nhi h jitna tum smjhti ho" Karan said and freed his hand from her. But she again holded his hands.

"Tell me one thing in the world jiske disadvantages nhi hote, burai nhi hoti. Sbme hoti h, tumhare andar bhi h" Preeta said and Karan narrowed his eyes at her.

"Par achai bhi to h na. Aur bura dekhne se sirf bura hi lgta h. Isliye acha dekho aur acha feel kro!" Preeta said smiling widely. Karan rolled his eyes.

"Tum aur tumhari baatein" Karan said and started going.

Preeta too got up and holded his hands and started dragging him.

"Preeta! Chodo mujhe" Karan said irritatedly but preeta didn't stopped and continued dragging him.

"Nopes! Mujhe pehle meri poori baat prove krne do! Phir jana Jahan bhi Jana h!" Preeta said adamantly.

Finding no other way, he started taking his hand back from her grip but he was unsuccessful. Being irritated a hell, he jerked his hands off her and she got a little push due to this and

Splash!!

A large sound of splash was heard, Karan opened his eyes and saw preeta had fallen into the swimming pool. She was all wet and was looking being shocked at him.

He looked at the scene being astonished as he obviously didn't expected this!

"Pree..preeta! I didn't mean to do it! Sorry galti se ho gya" Karan said giving his hand to preeta so that she can come out.

Preeta was glaring him deadly. She was looking sooo effing cutee! She was in water, all wet! Her wet hairs falling over her face and she, making soo cute faces.

Karan looked at her and gulped because he was, for the very first time, seeing the angry side of preeta and he had no idea what it's like.

Whereas preeta holded his hand and instead of she herself coming out, she pulled Karan in the pool and before he could realise it!

Another splash!!

Karan shockedly looked at preeta who was giggling looking at his shocked face.

"What is this?" Karan asked to preeta, still shocked.

"Tit for tat" preeta said with 😎 face.

"Par maine tumhe galti se dhakka diya aur tum gir gyi naki" Karan said in full attack mode but before he could complete, preeta showed her palm to him.

"Jaise bhi giraya ho, giri to m na! Isliye this is tit for tat" Preeta said with attitude and Karan made a 'oh' face.

Preeta started throwing water on him, laughing and he was closing his eyes and was trying to resist.