𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. sᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.

𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

IT WAS A DARK and rainy morning. there parked several news vans and anchors outside of the now damaged and broken house.

"Yes Julien, we are live in this neighborhood located at California Highland where a house of drug dealers got raided. We've talked to some of the neighbors and they have said to have heard several gunshots from outside of the house but it is unknown whether anyone was harmed during the raid." The news reporter said, wrapped in a thin yellow raincoat while she stood outside of the said house shivering against the cold as she spoke into her mic.

"What? What was that- mhm.. uhuh... Well, Julien, it seems that we have gotten a report revealing the situation and it is said that about four people inside the house were harmed not yet certain which are dead but someone did die and two were arrested."

"The swat team is still currently inside, right now we are waiting for them and other reports about the situation and whatever else happened while the raid. It had been a few hours since we heard from them so we'll alert you again when we have more news later."

"Three bodies are coming out of the house- one being covered, the other two are currently getting taken in the ambulance, it is unknown where the other spoken one is but- oh okay we see them coming out now."

"Yep seems to be a man and a woman completely getting swarmed by journalists/reporters, later we will be hearing what the police department's statement is, and that is all for now- back to you Julien."

͙⁺˚*・༓☾✩☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Fezco looked down as he deeply sighed not caring for the flashes he got greeted with as soon as he got out of the house- Faye gradually trailing behind him.

It was all so chaotic, the journalists dressed in raincoats slamming their cameras and microphones in front of them as the police shrugged them off from the two as they got drenched in the heavy rain.

Fezco's eyes averted to the ambulance leaving in front of him before getting shoved in the car while a single tear falls from his face as they are taken away to the station.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

(A𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞's 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

I woke up to the most deafening, high-pitched sound ringing in my ears, I could barely move and my vision was slightly blurry.

I observed the room that I woke up in, the walls were white as was the ceiling like how they would be painted in a hospital, but judging from the vintage-looking belongings and furniture, this wasn't a hospital.

Weird looking room and Confused me feels like I'd been drugged, what could go wrong?

I tried to get up or even move a muscle but I only let out the weakest grunt after I felt a hard throb occur throughout almost my whole body in doing so.

It felt like I was run over by a bus.

I had so many thoughts rushing through my head that it felt like I was gonna get a head ache soon.

Where the fuck was I?

And most importantly where the fuck was Ash?

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚✩˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

soo... LMAOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LAST TIME I UPDATED THIS BOOK WAS IN APRIL-

OKAY SO YALL LETME MFING EXPLAIN EHE...

I GOT CAUGHT UP WIT SCHOOL BECAUSE ITS A PAIN IN THE ASS AND SOME MF CHEATED ON ME SO NOW IM BACK.

Also part of the reason i came back was because of the new comments like wtf gawddayumn y'all are hella funny so anyways i decided no more alternative endings cus thats a pussy move😾😾

And i thought of a new ending... LMAO I CANT BELIEVE I JUST GHOSTED YALL FOR MFING 6/7 MONTHS MY BAD YALL😭

disclaimer- I am not promising super quick updates cus ya girl has an exam this month so lets like chill for awhile u know-