EPISODE 30 - GOTCHA!!!

Start from the beginning

HALMONI : yn and ella , go upstairs.

But within a second they all surrounded them from different sides.

They tied everyone up.

HALMONI : leave them!!!

Xxx : Welcome again..

By hearing this voice, yn was shocked and started to have short breath.

XXX : oh come on baby!!! I missed you alot. ( he turned back to see 7 man standing there with a gun, it's none other than monsta x[his sons]

HALMONI : LEE DONG WOOK!!!!

( let's call him Mr.lee)

MR.LEE : You got it?

HALMONI : just go away before my sons and grandsons come here.

MR.LEE : ohhh come on halmoni!!! Don't make me angry. I am the only one who should get angry. Okay then let's make a deal. Just give your beloved yn and I won't even come here. Am I right ynie?

YN was frozed at that place and the past memories coming infront of her mind again and again.

PAST :

little yn : ahhhh app app appa ahhhhhh (crying)

MR.KIM : Leave her dong wook. You have nothing to do with my daughter.

MR.LEE : oh really!!! Then what about my daughter? Huh? She should die( pointing yn) and I will go away from you all.

MR.KIM : nooo let me explain dong wook. Listen me.

Mr.lee pointed a gun at yn but suddenly jin came from the back and pushed him aside and took yn.

MR.LEE : yahhhhh!!! Leave her to me!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!

AUTHOR NIM :

okay let me tell something about Mr.lee and Mr.kim. Mr.lee and Kim are good friends. I mean they are childhood friends. If something happens to Mr.lee's team, Mr.kim go and help him in missions. They help each other and their friendship is like an example for everyone. Even Mr.kim's son and Mr.lee's sons are very close. They both lived like a family. But one day , Mr.lee's daughter was killed in an xx place, when Mr.lee rushed to that place he saw Mr.kim with a knife in his hand and his daughter died in front of him. Mr.lee loved his daughter like anything. He taught Mr.kim killed his daughter, but we don't the actual story. The person who knows is none other than Mr.kim. From that day, they both started to have a crash between each other. Time went by ,Mr.lee got a news saying Mr.kim got a babygirl. By hearing that he waited to take revenge. All he want is to kill his lovable daughter yn( youngest) , so that Mr.kim can feel the pain which Mr.lee was having right now.

Mr.kim hasn't shown love towards yn because he don't want him and his lovable daughter to get hurt after them having more lovely time. If they are not too attached they won't get hurt.the main thing is Mr.kim doesn't want his daughter to undergo such pain. Mr.kim always loved his daughter like anything.
But he didn't know he is wrong. He should have given his father love to her. Mrs. Kim always say Mr.kim to have time for yn. But he denied. When days went on, yn didn't care about his father. Yn still thinks her dad actually hate her.

PRESENT :

MR.LEE : Halmoni ? Let me be quick,give your grand daughter and everything is solved.

HALMONI : NEVER.

( grandma saw a knife and tried her best to free her from the tied rope. As soon as she free herself, she stood up and took her gun and shooted a guard who is near yn. But suddenly, Mr.lee shooted halmoni and halmoni fell down pn the floor full of blood)

YN , ELLA : HALMONI!!!!!!! ( widen eyes)

YN : noooo! Aniyooo!!! It's not true!! Halmoni wake up!!

ELLA : kill me instead of yn unnie!!!

YN : ella!!! No!!! Never!!!

ELLA : As my father is a guard for you, I should be a guard for you ynie!!!

YN : nooo.i will not let you do that.

GUARDS untied both of them and made them to stand infront of Mr.lee.

MR.LEE : So this little kid is going to save yn!!! Hmmm! Interesting!!!

YN : noooo!!! I mean you can take me!! Don't you dare to touch her!!!

MR.LEE : Again emotional family moment. Aishhh!!! Are you stupid? ( to yn ) she is just a guards daughter and if you die who will take the queens position. As she is just a guards daughter. She only takes the guards position not a queen . I think you don't have any idea about mafia things!!! ( smirking) (Touched her chin) are you sure, you need her to be free from this place?

YN : ( taught a little) ( stayed silent)

MR.LEE : just think what you brothers would have done in this situation!!! ( sat on the chair with gun in his hand) okay times up!!! Say quickly!!!

ELLA : just kill me !!!

MR.LEE : are you sure yn ? You are going to take her life?

YN was confused, so she didn't know what to say. She was just standing like a girl without soul.

MR.LEE : okay then( gun shot sound)

YN : ( closed he eyes) ahhhh nooooo!!!!

Yn Opened he eyes to see ella laughing and went near Mr.lee.

MR.LEE : good job baby!!! You did well. I didn't even know you are so good at it.

ELLA : gotcha!!! ( to yn)

TO BE CONTINUED

IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, HIT THE STAR 🌟 AND SHOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVEF IT
SEE YOU IN ANOTHER EPISODE
TAKE CARE GUYS😉💜