part 7

I literally forgot I had wattpad I'm so sorry-
_________________________________________

The boys immediately knock on Jay's room.
"Hello?!?! Anyone in there?!?! Kinda wanna talk right now!!"

"Heeseung you're so loud shush!" Jake whispers.

Yet the boy only knocks and yells louder.
"Cmon we know you're in there! On the count of three we'll bust in!...1......2.....3-"

He gets cut off hearing the sound of the door unlocking.
"Jesus I wast taking a shower what do you need?"

"Oh I'm sorry.."

"Uh we just wanted to uh ask you if you'd be free tomorrow at 3pm?" Jake says.
"Uhh tomorrow? At 3? No I don't think I'm busy so sure where would you like to meet up?"
"The garden across the dorms-!" Heeseung replies.
"Well okay if that's all you wanted to say then...can I get dressed..?"
Jake and heeseung both look down seeing he was only left in a towel wrapped around his waist while water still dripping from his hair.

"OH RIGHT YEA HAHA OF COURSE!...SEE YA..!" Jake blushes from embarrassment dragging heeseung out of there.

"Anyways... this is our chance we can finally let the boys talk to each other though I do wonder why Jay acts so stupid around jungwon I mean why can't he just say that he remembers and he's sorry? It's really not that complicated..."

"Who knows? There might be more to the story than what we know but for know I'm just glad we got this kinda sorted out" Jake smiles.