25th Debt

Something Ripped 

(Warning: Some content in this chapter is not suitable for readers under the age of 16 years old. Read at your own risk.)

DEVON FELT THE SOFT texture of the bed against her back as her lips collided against Nathaniel's. Her arms were wrapped around his neck as he lay on top of her. They kissed senseless, their lips only parting in a jiffy for air. 

        Her soft lips and responsiveness drove him crazy; he yearned for more, but a part of him knew that he had to stop. 

        When he regained his consciousness, he gently pulled away. "I think we should stop—" 

        But he wasn't able to finish his sentence; she covered his mouth with her lips and shut him up with a passionate kiss. All the rationality he had in mind faded.  

        Desire and love dwelled within him. Right then and there, he wanted to claim her and brand her as his. 

        His hands crept up under her sweater, unclasping her bra.  

        One by one, he discarded all her clothing, leaving her entirety bare before him. 

        "That's not fair," she mumbled.  

        He was perplexed by her words. "What do you mean?" 

        "It's not fair that I'm the only one who's damn naked here." 

        Nathaniel chuckled. "Mind if you do the honors?" he asked playfully. 

        Devon fumbled through the zipper of his jacket, unzipping it as it slid through his arms; she successfully removed it. She then proceeded to heave up his shirt, hurling it somewhere in the room. 

        She roamed her hands on his chest down to his abs as she appraised his upper body. "I didn't know that you had—" 

        His muscles tensed. "Abs?" he chortled. "I feel offended by that remark." 

        "And they're hard," she commented. 

        "Something else down below is harder, Dove," he murmured, his tone laced with innuendo. 

        It was the first time she saw this playful side of him. He talked dirty, and she couldn't believe that she found that sexy. "Fuck."  

        Devon's hands trembled as she unbuckled his belt, carelessly subtracting his attire. She gulped, noticing the bulge on his sheathed loins. "Oh, God," she uttered nervously. 

        Nathaniel looked her in the eye, holding her hand. "Look, I respect you. I don't want you to do something you're not comfortable of doing." 

        She lowered her hands and unbuttoned his pants, fidgeting as she proceeded to work on his zipper. It didn't take long for her to remove it.  

        Now, both of them were stark naked.  

        She flushed scarlet, doing her best not to look down or make eye contact with him.  

        He expelled a sigh as he noticed how nervous she was. "I'm going to ask you again: are you really sure about this?" he asked. "I don't want you to regret it." 

        "Just shut up," she snaked her arms around his neck, pulled him down and kissed his jaw, "and take me." 

        A part of her knew that she wouldn't regret it.