Chapter 1 :jordon

Well I'm not sure where to start you always have them sad stories about love boring right?

Well my story is never ending or so it feels like ,it all started with Tegan .Tegan was a girl I met of an app called wink ,I thought nothing off it as I accepted her until we started speaking and then things changed as it slowly turned into adding each other's Snapchat's so we were just talking and snapping until a girl was on her snap asking me who I was I was reluctant to tell her at first but gave in cos she was to gorgeous she asked what I looked like and I showed her she replied with ew I was like well thanks lol but she was just messing with me and told me to add her instagram so I did happily I know I shouldn't of as she was in bed with Tegan but I did and we spoke more about stupid things at first like I lost my lighter and then it changed to how much she liked my smile and my eyes I was flattered at first but I remembered about Tegan and said what's going on with Tegan she then told me that she wasn't in love with her anymore but she didn't know how to tell her so I said you need to do what makes you happy and you also need to take into consideration that she has feelings too so don't be nasty about it just let her know in the best way as you can and that's what she did and then we started speaking more and I couldn't of been happier I really couldn't have she made me feel special and I liked that but I knew that I had fallen to fast .....

Hey guys this is my first thing I have wrote about this cos it's a little touchy still but let me know what you think and if I should carry on please !!:)))