1

3054 3rd Avenue Bronx Apartments
"So I'm sitting here like dude bring me my chips"
Zayon chuckles.
"Yo.. I gotta dip, I got a studio session in Les garage love you bae. "
"Alright , love you too" I sigh
he throws away his trash , grabs his keys, and leaves.
I lock up and grab my journal.
———————————————————————————
August 4th, 2019
Today was a hell of a day, I got a job and I reached 1k followers on instagram. I'm having a hard time adjusting to this new apartment tho.. I miss my parents house in Midwood, Brooklyn.
These damn bugs and shit.. Anyways i dropped out my senior year which was dumb asf.
I couldn't take that shit no more!! It was so hard dealing with my parents aggy asses.
They were mad annoying pressuring me into college and shit. I get mad thinking about it.. My real aspiration is to be a writer of some kind. I don't know if I want to write books or poems but I wanna do that shit.
———————————————————————————
I put down my journal and I go to the bathroom.

I grab the "sewing box"

I roll up some weed and I smoke

INCOMING CALL
"hello?"

"bae i'm in some trouble"

"what kind?"

"i need you to say sum so I can sample it"

"oh, okay what should I say?"

"shit, sum about work ion know"

"Okay, Zayyy I'm so ready to get to work"

"that's it baby, thank you"

" um , okay ? I'll talk to you later i love yo-"
CALL ENDED

That was weird as fuck..

Anyways lemme finish smoking

I finish and I take a shower, then I get in bed and I try to get some rest.

2:13 AM

"Diamond!!" Zay yells

"yes??" I moan

"I just released my new song on SoundCloud, it's called Diamonds"

"awwee bae I can't wait to listen, i'm mad tired tho i'll listen tomorrow"

"ight, i'm going to shower"

As he's in the shower I think of how sweet he is, he's so caring what did I do to deserve him. He's going to be an amazing rapper with a fye ass career. My baby can really spit and he's a loverrrr boyy. Word to my nigga young nudy (EA by Young Nudy ft 21)

———————————————————————————
11:34 AM
I wake up and I see Zay is gone..

I have to go to victoria secret and buy me a new set for this job!

I wash up with baby wipes because i'm a baddie onna budget.

I put deodorant and lotion on.
I grab my wallet and phone and walk to 200 Baychester Ave, Bronx NY 10475 ( Victoria Secret)

I put my headphones in and play diamonds.

" Diamonds all real, real icy"
Diamonds? Icy ? we live in a rundown apartment.. bae manifesting i guess...
"Diamonds too cold, Im on that artic shit, my bitch named Diamond she on that cash carti shit"
okay Zayyy!!!

"Zayy I'm really to get to work, she tell me that every night, i like to fuck from the back and make her feel right"

my nigga really spitting!!

I pause the song as I walk into the store.

I walk towards the back

I look at the lingerie sets and I grab this pink one.

$34! I guess I can splurge a lil.. I mean I did spend $600 on these ass shots!

I walk up to the cash register and I exchange a few words with the cashier.

She says " Girlllll yo man finna go crazy when he see you with that on "
"oh yeah, this for my new job at J.R's Cabaret tho."
"You lying ?? I work there too sis!"

"Oh fr? You getting to the bag huh !!"

" Yeaaa, my name Naomi! You prolly seen me on the bronx tea pages and shit"

"I think I have , they be saying crazy shit about you"

"Yeah they tried to fucked up my image"

"I think I follow you , my instagram is @Diamond.Dadon"

"Girl lemme go follow you, you pretty asf sis!"

"Thank you boo"

"Here's your bag, the clothes are on me!"

"Aw you sweet thank you boo, see you tonight"

"No problem, see you"
———————————————————————————
6:22 pm
I pack my bag and post it on my instagram story

I get a respond in seconds from @CashCartii "Have a good time tonight bae, I'm at the studio working on the mixtape"

"Have a good time tonight bae, I'm at the studio working on the mixtape"

I like the message and I finish i blow drying my hair

I sigh and I put my robe on and walk out the door to my uber, a new chapter is about the start in my life.. stripping