CHAPTER 1.

𝐘/𝐍 𝐋/𝐍

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶

"I'M GETTING REAL tired of these fuckers who think they can get away with this shit so easily," I complained to my assistant, who met up with me at a local bar after I completed all of my tasks for the night

The pink haired girl sat at a barstool, with nervousness plastered onto her delicate face, "Y–Yeah, I–I agree (Y/N)," She stuttered and then paused to lower her voice for the next words she spoke, leaning toward my ear, "But don't you think it's a bad idea to be out right now? You just murdered people, (Y/N)."

I placed a hand on her shoulder and shook her gently, "Senju, don't worry. Everything is going to be fine. I know what I'm doing."

She nodded her head at my statement, agreeing in what I said, resulting in a smirk to tug at my lips, "Oh, yes, of course! But what about the cops? Aren't you afraid they're gonna come after you?"

Taking a sip of the mixed drink I ordered, I shot the girl a confused look, "Cops? Girl, you know I've paid them off already. They won't touch me. Plus, I'm doing them a favor anyways. Killing off the scum that continue to pollute this country."

Senju slowly started to let herself relax at this, realizing that it was in fact true. I had the money and power to essentially get away with anything I wanted, but I refused to kill innocent people. Solely dedicating my life to kill the bad ones, or the ones that fucked me over. Either way, it didn't matter. We were safe from our crimes.

"You're right, I don't know why I'm so stressed over it. We're fine. Completely fine." She repeated, in order to assure herself that she would, indeed be fine.

Shooting the girl a sincere smile, I patted her on the back softly, "That's the spirit, Senju. Now drink with me. I don't want to be the only one–"

"I can get drunk with you, if you want?" The voice of an unfamiliar male interrupted, sitting himself right next to me on my left, while Senju sat on my right in silence, fearful of this random stranger.

Turning my head to face him, I was met with a tall man, long violet hair rested on his shoulder blades, purple eyes that glowed enticingly. I couldn't deny that he was attractive, but I was not in the mood for male company, wanting to spend time with my lovely assistant instead. "No thanks, pretty boy. Maybe some other time, but for now, get lost."

He smirked at my feistiness, seeming to enjoy the fact that I had a nasty attitude, especially when it came to dealing with men. "Ouch...Can I at least buy you a drink? A sexy girl like you deserves it."

I squinted my (e/c) eyes hard at the good looking male, his charming ways were really beginning to pull me in, but I wouldn't give in that easily. "I don't think so. I've got my own money, I don't need some cocky asshole like you buying me anything."