"Eh? Even if you defeated them slowly people would have still given you attention; your situation earlier was really hard to escape since you were the only one left," Gopal shrugged his shoulders before he placed his lunch on his table. "He's got a point though. Either way, you still had to do something about it or we would've experienced a sudden death match, " Ying supported the molecule manipulator's claim.

"So I should've not let Abang Kai defend me earlier so that the attention wouldn't be on me? I don't like the sound of passing my problems to other people," Boboiboy sweatdropped at the thought. Yaya, Gopal and Ying gave the dino-capped boy looks of absolute confusion. They didn't know Kai had defended Boboiboy during the match. "Abang Kai protected you from getting eliminated?" Yaya wondered in curiosity.

"Huh? Didn't you guys see what he did? He jumped near me so that I couldn't move to the right which was the reason he got hit instead of me," Boboiboy explained before finally opening the cover of his lunch to eat. Ying and Yaya looked at each other before turning to Boboiboy. "If that's what happened then he must have made it look like he didn't do it on purpose," Yaya concluded, taking out her lunch box from her bag. "Wow, it's like he knew Boboiboy can win the match alone after all," Gopal commented before giving himself a spoonful of food.

"While I was playing I didn't even think I could do it and my mind was such a wreck," the elemental hero admitted before finally starting to dig in. "Well, at least we're advancing to the semi-finals, from what I've heard it would be a relay race!" Ying beamed as she ate her food, liking the idea of running. Gopal on the other hand paled at what he had heard, there's no way he's going to run around the school field against other schools.

"You look excited," Boboiboy snickered, noticing Gopal's horrified expression. "Don't mess with me, Boboiboy. You know I hate relay races," Gopal mentally cried as he ate his food, hoping that it would calm his panic down. "Well, we can always let other students play. Ying would enjoy running," Boboiboy turned to the dark-haired girl in pigtails who nodded her head in agreement. "Yeah, I doubt they'll make you run given that you've complained about it countless times already during our training," Ying side glanced at Gopal before turning away.

"Let's hope he won't get jinxed," Yaya smiled brightly to herself, sparkles and flowers appearing around her. Boboiboy blankly listened to their conversation. 'I bet he will get jinxed,' Boboiboy thought out hiding a snicker as he glanced back to his food. It took a while for Boboiboy to notice the disappearance of a certain dark-haired shadow manipulator. Before he could say anything, he gulped down his food and turned to Gopal in curiosity.

"Hey, where's Fang?" He curiously asked the older student while Ying and Yaya began talking to each other. "I left him alone in the cafeteria," Gopal answered the boy with an orange dinosaur cap nonchalantly. Before the spoonful of food could meet his lips, Gopal's curt reply became a hindrance from eating his lunch. His head snapped back to Gopal, bafflement written all over his face. "You what─why?" The molecular hero just answered him without context so it was rather confusing for him.

"Man, I didn't want to stand there and watch him cry out after seeing that the red carrot doughnuts have run out," Gopal stated with a blank expression on his face. Boboiboy relaxed, that sounded like something Fang would do. "He kept complaining to the cafeteria lady and looked like he was going to pick a fight with a student from a different school after they bought the last one," Gopal deadpanned as he reminisced what had happened before he followed Yaya and Ying.

"You know, that sounds so familiar," Gopal chuckled soon after. Boboiboy understood what Gopal meant and soon he also laughed while turning back to his unfinished food. "Yeah, I remember when he fought me because of that," the elemental hero shook his head before grabbing the spoon on top of his lunch once again. Boboiboy's mood has been lifted, forgetting about his worries from earlier.