~~~~~

When I got out of my extremely relaxing bath, Robin still hadn't come home. He hadn't left any kind of message and it was annoying me quite a lot. I wished he'd just at least texted me an apology, because, frankly, I deserved one.

Dinner time was approaching, so I decided to prepare myself a meal. I had no idea when Robin would be home, usually he was around for dinner, but if he wanted to eat something, he could make it himself.

Even after I'd eaten my meal, Robin was not home nor had he texted me. The longer he didn't say anything, the angrier I got. But it felt useless to sit at home, pouting. So, I figured I'd check to see if Emma was home already.

Though she usually worked late, Emma opened the door and seemed happily surprised to see me. "What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I'm a bit annoyed with Robin. He's not home and I had time to kill, so I thought I'd check to see how you were doing."

A smile appeared on her lips and she opened the door further. "Come on in," she said and I gladly obliged.

~~~~~

Robin's point of view.

Regina entered Emma's house and I was a little disappointed. I knew she'd been home alone all day and she deserved to visit a friend, but I'd wanted to surprise her with a nice evening, together.

I continued walking upstairs. For some reason, I hadn't wanted Emma or Regina to see me. Of course, my wife was still angry with me, but I was going to fix it all.

She'd never outed any negative feelings about our marriage, so the entire therapy session had come as quite a shock. Regina was a stunning woman, but we both worked long hours and didn't have a lot of time together. I didn't know just how much that had been bothering her, but I was going to make it up to her.

Once I got inside, I started setting the table, using our beautiful table cloth and nicest plates. The room smelled like food, so I assumed she'd already eaten something. But I was certain she'd still wanted to eat the delicious pizza I was about to make for the both of us.

I wanted to clean the room further, but neat freak as she is, Regina had already made sure there was nothing for me to organize or tidy. She wouldn't allow any chaos. Though I found it somewhat adorable, it was a little over the top. It was not that hard to wait ten minutes before cleaning your just used plate, but Regina never seemed to be able to relax once she'd finished a task. She needed to clean it all up immediately.

She hadn't texted me that she was at Emma's and I had no idea at what time she'd come home. I started scrolling through my phone, boring myself with lame videos, when I figured I might as well read a book and pretend to be intellectual for a second.

When I got to our bedroom to obtain my favorite novel, I suddenly heard strange sounds coming from the other side of the wall. Ever since Emma moved in, Regina and I were severely bothered by her loudness and this time was no different.

It was odd to know Regina was there, behind the wall, and if sounded like they were doing some intense workout. It took me a while to realize this wasn't some intense excercising program. These two were most definitely having sexual intercourse.

~~~~~

Regina's point of view.

Emma had deemed an appointment with Dr. Hopper good enough for us to pick up where we left off. We'd talked quite a bit before, but it was very hard to stay still when you're both very attracted to one another. So after I'd explained everything that had happened today, we went to her bedroom and I was reminded of the amazing things Emma can do to my body.