part 4

You were my everything, my love, my heart, my world. I felt comfortable around you and you were my best achievement. You loved me better than anyone else on this earth my darling. I wanted to spend every day and night with you for the rest of my life. This became impossible when you were cruelly taken from me. I'll come back for you my love. Forever and Always.

 _______

Pansy and Eleanor boarded the train to go home for Christmas after packing everything up.

"You deserve better than him, El," she said.

"But I want only him.

________

She reunited with her parents at the platform and went home to her Manor. Nothing mattered but Draco at this moment in time. That's all she could think about. She still loved him, so why did she break it? 

*a couple of hours later* 

Loud, rumbling sounds echo the dining hall. She looks over the stairs to see death eaters and Draco Malfoy. He catches sight of me and immediately looks away. 

"Mr and Mrs Florence. What a pleasure it is seeing you again." Voldemort spat through his teeth as he spoke to my parents.

*Draco's Pov*

My dad pushed the door open. The manor was so well decorated. The floor was freshly waxed and candles were placed everywhere.  I admit that their house was actually quite nice looking.

I walk forward and blend into the crowd of people, who are death eaters. I walk forward and keep on moving around the large worn to avoid being suspicious. As I walk around focusing on finding Eleanor. Even though that's not what everyone else is here for. 

*normal pov*

"We are here, Mr Florence, to ask you to be a part of us." Lucius holds out a hand.

"I'm sorry, I cannot accept that." Mr Florence responds as Eleanor watches from the stairs.

"I knew you wouldn't, you little trai-" Lucius gets cut off by Voldemort.

"Now, now Lucius. Let us show our friend what he gets for declining our kind offer." The Dark Lord starts throwing spells throughout the house as Eleanor's dad tries to dodge them. He catches grip on his wand and maintains the spell. He grows weaker and so does his spell. Eleanor leaps down the stairs and helps her Dad. 

"Well, well look who we have here. Your little girlfriend, Draco." he scoffs and Draco watches them in pain.

Eleanor scatters around the house, making The Dark Lord and the death eaters move around with her. Colours fly around the house due to the spells, paintings get knocked over and candles get put out. Her chances were slim, but she couldn't let that stop her. It was escape or death. She couldn't escape, but she wasn't ready to die. Eleanor manages to take power over Voldemort, that is when a loud shriek comes from his mouth. "AVADA KEDAVERA!!" Eleanor falls to the ground, knocked unconscious.

Draco cries as he runs to Eleanor's body on the floor.