Chapter one Act one

Start from the beginning

"Dad!" Athena said happily.

Athena took off running over to her dad, her rolling suitcase at her heels. Charlies awkward expression turned into a slight relived smile knowing that at least one of his daughters had been excited to see him. Athena slowed to a stop as she neared closer.

"Hey sweetheart... How was your flight?" his voice grumbled as he put a arm around her slightly, giving her a side hug.

"it was alright" Athena spoke as Bella slowly walked over with her bags.

Athena sat with her hands in her lap on the car ride into Forks, her headphones in as she looked out the back window of her dad's Sheriff car. She looked around admiring everything as though she was seeing it all for the first time again. The picturesque trees. She was already making plans to draw everything she's seen once she gets to the house. Bella and Charlie sat speaking in the front but Athena didn't pay any mind.

"Its perfect here..." Her brain echoed.

Once they had finally arrived at their destination Athena jumped out of the car her black and white sketched up converse hitting the ground with a thud. She closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. Birds echoing all around her.

"It's so peaceful..." Her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Bella's door slamming shut.

Athena turned around reaching into the car for her bags. Pulling out her Backpack she slid it over a shoulder and placed her suitcase on the ground extending the lever to guide it up to the porch as Charlie grabbed some of their other bags. She walked in as Charlie unlocked the door. Everything was exactly the same. Athena looked around before leaving her suitcase near the door and treading up the stairs followed by Bella.

"Hopefully you guys like purple... The lady at the shop picked em out" Charlie said which made more sense once Athena entered her child hood bedroom. A purple bed set lay out on the bed.

"Thank you Dad its perfect" Athena spoke loudly as Charlie followed Bella into her room and placed her bags onto the floor.

Athena sat onto her bed before completely leaning back crashing onto her bed, letting out a relived sigh. They were finally home, no more traveling for at least a month. Athena didn't like traveling much. A road trip she loved, so many sights to see. Things to draw, but she hated flying. She wouldn't get on a plane even if she was invincible, but she made the most out of it. She liked to draw people she met. That was the only plus of this trip. She had drawn a girl that had been sitting next to her, hoping to catch her beauty on paper. Personally she thinks she hadn't captured enough of it but Phil would say-

"You could sell that for like 70 bucks!"

Athena chuckled slightly at his voice in her head. Just then a car door slammed outside. Athena sat up quickly and made her way over to the window. Peering out. A rusty orange truck now sat in the driveway, A boy with long black hair standing near it. Along with a different man sitting in a wheel chair who had long black hair as well, but a black cowboy hat placed firmly on his head. She immediately recognized this man as Billy Black. Her Dad's best friend who had been a very big part in Athena's life. So that meant the boy must have been...

"Jacob?" Athena spoke recognizing the boy now.

Jacob Black, Jacob Black was Billy's son. Athena and him were best friends when they were younger. Anytime they would come to visit she would insist on Billy and Jacob coming over. They played outside constantly making their own games and worlds. She smiled and ran quickly out of the room. Bella had noticed as well cause she was quick on Athena's heels.

"So, where is my favorite Swan?" Billy spoke jokingly to Charlie as Athena and Bella started to open the glass door.

"Guys, You remember Billy Black?" Charlie spoke gesturing over towards the man.